PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing

Karlos
07-30-2007, 07:24 AM
Hi what is that most embarrassing thing that all of you can think of?:thedolls: I will tell you why every year before me and my girl friend go to WDW we have a bet on a game and who ever lose has to do something embarrassing, This year if I lose I have to go and have my photo tacking with all the princess at Mickeys toontown fair. As I am a 26 year guy this is going to make my look a bit stupid.:blush: So I need something that will be just as embarrassing for her as I just can not think of any thing that she will find embarrassing, can you?

BigRedDad
07-30-2007, 08:04 AM
Hmmm... not sure if she would be interested. However, if I would have been older when it happened, I would probably be embarrassed. You can make her get her head stuck in the steel rails in the queue to get into the Haunted Mansion. From my parents telling of the story, the CMs said I was the first to ever have had that happen. I was 1.

Something a little more funny would be to have shirts made. You can wear one that says "I'm with Stupid" and she can wear one that says "I am Stupid"- or something on those lines since Stupid can be a little offensive to others.

Von-Drake
07-30-2007, 08:39 AM
When I first saw the topic line I thought it was inviting people to tell about embarrassing moments at DisneyWorld. I know I have had several.
As a child:
- I was walking on the wall by the castle (about 4 feet high), I know I was not supposed to, but fell off.
- In Pecos Bill Cafe one year, I had a little cold and it was a light drizzle and everyone in my party got to go on BTMRR, but me, I sat back down in a huff not realizing the chair had no back and fell clean over the chair. But, I must have done it with some sense of style a man on the other side of the restaurant held up a napkin with a 10 on it.

As an adult:
- My zipper busted on my shorts and had to go buy a new pair and change in the park.
- My 2 year old son decided to relieve himself while I was holding him and apparently I did not fasten the diaper correctly, my shirt was completely soaked in .... well I am sure you can figure it out.

There is more, but this seems like a good place to start.

I remember one year when my family was getting POTC, my granddad's shoe slipped off as we got in the boat, and luckily if floated down the stream close to the side and about 1 - 1 1/2 boat lengths later he was able to just reach over the side and fish it out.

Anyway, not sure what you could have her do, but I do not consider much of anything embarrassment at Disney that is intentional, usually just turns out to be more fun.

RBrooksC
07-30-2007, 08:46 AM
Au Contraire.

When my wife and I went on our Honeymoon to WDW back in 2004, the first thing we did was have breakfast in the castle. I got my photo with each and every princess and then saw Jasmine in Adventure Land and got my photo with her.

I am 36 and there was no way one could drag me away from putting my arm around a very attractive young lady dressed as a Disney Princess.

I can assure you, while we are not having breakfast in the Castle this time, I will be sure to get my photo with the princesses when I am there again.

Those girls are HOT!

Figgyluv03
07-30-2007, 08:56 AM
RBrooksC watch it! My brother's girlfriend was one of those princesses and she's only 19!!! :funny:

Anywho, kind of embassing story, but I'm sure your gf can fake it, but I have a really bad knee and stometimes is just gives out on me at the worst times. Well, I was at one of my post when I was lifeguarding at CBR, and my knee gave out on me, and I lost my balance, fell off the lifeguard stand and into the pool! To top it all off, it was my birthday!

RBrooksC
07-30-2007, 08:59 AM
As long as they are over 18 (which I bet all of them are) there is no problem. :cool:

And, as I said before, getting photos with the Princesses is that last thing I would call embarrassing.

SBETigg
07-30-2007, 09:03 AM
You could have her wear the Goofy hat all over the park, loudly declare her love of Goofy to anyone who will listen, ask the CMs where she can find Goofy, etc. And finally, find Goofy and ask for a kiss and a picture. Being Goofy's biggest fan for the day, that could be pretty embarrassing but still harmless fun.

Seasonscraps
07-30-2007, 09:20 AM
What about asking her to skip down mainstreet singing Zippity Doo Da? :secret:

Kerry823
07-30-2007, 09:30 AM
I would request that she dance up Main Street USA, complete with high kicks and jazz fingers, singing Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah at the top of her lungs.
:mickey:

irish1967
07-30-2007, 09:33 AM
Ha Ha Ha - Karlos...

When my DH and I went to WDW for our 10 year anniversary - our boys (4 and 6 at the time) decided that it would be funny to ask my DH to have his picture taken with the princesses, too.

We stood in a neverending line in Toontown and were told by 5 different CMs that we were in line for the princesses!

I would suggest that if you win to go along the same lines - she has to have her picture taken with some of the male characters (Aladdin, Captain Hook, the Beast, etc?)

DizneyRox
07-30-2007, 10:02 AM
A suggestion might be to have dinner at Whispering Canyon cafe and make sure that your server knows it's her birthday.

I've seen grown men have to ride around the entire restaurant on a play pony singing Happy Birthday to Me! I'm sure they have a whole closet filled with embarrassing pranks.

Be careful, it could backfire though!

gwfx1031
07-30-2007, 12:34 PM
You could have her make a odd face or even a just blank expression on each ride where your pictures is taken. This way she will be seen by fellow riders as she has to exit and may be immotalized in their souvenir shots. Insist that each show you go to that she make all attempts to be selected as a participant. How about a shirt that proclaims her love for you and you wear a shirt with your name on it.

A Mouse Fan
07-30-2007, 12:58 PM
Hmm...well how :thedolls: do you want to get? You could make her get her hair done or even cut on Main Street in the MK(women do NOT like to have their hair cut by just anyone and most of us have our own hair dresser) and have them put in all of that glitter that they put in kids hair. Most women are a bit sensitive about their hair so messing with it and have it sparkly may be a bit embarassing! Good Luck!

jszczur5
07-31-2007, 12:05 AM
What about asking her to skip down mainstreet singing Zippity Doo Da? :secret:

Or how about "It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small, world."?
I am learning this song on piano, so I have all the lyrics if she wants them.

snifflesmcg
07-31-2007, 12:14 AM
A 26 year old guy getting a photo with princesses is embarrassing?? Most of my guy friends would kill for the opportunity, lol. I'll get back to you on anything embarrassing for her.

Seasonscraps
07-31-2007, 06:37 AM
Or how about "It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small, world."?
I am learning this song on piano, so I have all the lyrics if she wants them.

That could backfire...it would probably get stuck in the OP's head too. :laughing:

LibertyTreeGal
07-31-2007, 08:08 AM
Let me get this straight, you are a 26 year old man who doesn't like to be surrounded by beautiful young women??

Karlos, I think you should be more embarrassed about admitting that.... ;) Sounds like she won the bet already.

dizneygirl
07-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Get her an appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! :) Get her her own princess make over....then SHE can be the Disney princess you get your picture taken with. haha! The glitter and little girl hair pieces will be lovely! hahaha!:mickey:

Goofy Dad 13
07-31-2007, 02:40 PM
You could have her "boutiqued" complete with princess dress. Do it early and she needs to be a princess all day.

vamaggie
07-31-2007, 04:26 PM
You could come up with a version of the drinking game Seinfeld where whenever someone says a name (like Mickey) or whenever she sees a specific thing (like Mickeyhead) she has to say something embarassing (like sing It's a small world, or proclaim her love of Mickey, or say I lost a bet to my most wonderful DBF and I am not worthy). May be annoying on rides but would be very funny if you can come up with something that will happen a lot in a specific area.

mook3y
07-31-2007, 05:11 PM
Get her an appointment at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique! :) Get her her own princess make over....then SHE can be the Disney princess you get your picture taken with. haha! The glitter and little girl hair pieces will be lovely! hahaha!:mickey:

What she said :number1:

except... this might be more embarassing if it were your losing terms. lol