PDA

View Full Version : My IP has been banned from VMK?

Ayndi
07-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Not sure what MajolicasKid did, or how, but our IP has been banned until 6 something PM today.

Would be nice if they would let us know what it was.

chrisb26
07-30-2007, 12:18 AM
Aww that stinks your right it would be nice if they had said what she did. You could always write to the black hole maybe they would tell you. Good thing its only for a couple hours.

Ayndi
07-30-2007, 12:21 AM
She says she gave her user name and password to one of her friends. Could that be it?

OTOH - she said she logged into the friends account also.

No idea. :(

If they don't tell me what she did it's kind of hard to tell her what not to do again.

WDWfanatic742
07-30-2007, 12:22 AM
Try logging in again and the pop-up should say a general message but it should give you an idea of why the IP was blocked.

Ayndi
07-30-2007, 12:28 AM
It just said blocked and gave me time. Let me try it in a different browser.

chrisb26
07-30-2007, 12:29 AM
She says she gave her user name and password to one of her friends. Could that be it?

OTOH - she said she logged into the friends account also.

No idea. :(

If they don't tell me what she did it's kind of hard to tell her what not to do again.

If she told them this in the game then this was probably it. It is probably a bad idea to do this anyways since you don't know who your talking to wouldn't want the wrong person getting that information. All her stuff could be gone very fast.

Ayndi
07-30-2007, 12:37 AM
No, just says that the IP I am using to connect with has been banned until a certain time.

I think she gave this info over the phone, not in game.

But again, they haven't told me what it was, so I have no idea, just guessing. And also, don't they know that there might be more than one using a connection?

Blue Genie
07-30-2007, 12:38 AM
Yes bad idea. Major if you do get back on I would change all your passwords for no one can get it. If it isn't to late. Tell little major that was not a good thing to do.

Ayndi
07-30-2007, 12:39 AM
I already changed hers Genie. And she doesn't know mine.

chrisb26
07-30-2007, 12:42 AM
Hmm well if it was over the phone then I doubt they would have known that. Can't think of what it could be then. Very strange.

Ayndi
07-30-2007, 12:45 AM
At this point I'm a bit fed up with them. They have my email address, they had to have it for me to create her account. I can't tell what she did, so I can't tell her what not to do - because they don't bother to let me know.

I can't imagine she used a bad word, you can't hardly talk in VMK.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-30-2007, 09:37 PM
Aww that really stinks Majolica. It's good that it was only for a few hours, or it would've been bad, since VMK hardly ever answers their emails quick enough.

bigpapiortiz34
08-01-2007, 10:40 AM
I am so sorry that this happened! Like Doll said, its good that it was only a few hours long, not like an entire month! That would be pretty bad. We would miss you tons!