PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Parade

mizzoumouse
07-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Can someone please tell me when they tape the Christmas parade, we will be in DisneyWorld November 26th - December 2nd (flying out on the 3rd). We always end our trip at the Magic Kingdom and I am just wondering if they tape the parade on the 2nd, how does it affect the crowds? We would not want to be part of the taping, nore so just to be there for Wishes on our last night, I guess we could always go soemwhere else that morning, but what time would it be safe to head over the MK???
Just trying to plan, any help would be great!

kakn7294
07-29-2007, 11:06 PM
It's usually the first weekend of Dec. This past year, it seemed that they did a lot of the filming before the park actually opened and much of it was done by lunchtime. We arrived at MK by 2:30p on that Saturday and they were completely done. If you arrive earlier than that and they are still filming, you can avoid the crowds on MS by walking through the shops on either side since they all connect. Overall, I didn't think the crowds were much worse on that Saturday than they were during the week or on the following Saturday.