PDA

View Full Version : 2 staterooms, 2 diff ressie #'s?? Does that sound right?

mouseketeer mom
07-29-2007, 09:54 PM
We booked 2 staterooms, cat. 7, navigators verandah rooms for our family of 5 for April, 2008. I got 2 different reservation numbers. Now I'm confused. Will they understand we are all together, like when booking excursions and such, will that get complicated? Can anyone help? Also, I booked these 2 rooms for $300.00 less than a family stateroom with verandah. With the exception of the open verandah on the family stateroom, I can't see why that would be more expensive. Now, I have 2 bathrooms for our family of 5, 2 verandahs, and no pull down bunks and berths to take up precious floor space. It seems too good to be true for me..am I missing something?

DisneyDudet
07-30-2007, 10:44 AM
We had two staterooms in Jan. You cannot book more than one stateroom on one reservation number, at least that was what we were told. It worked out well. All we did was have our TA contact Disney to make sure we were all seated together and our staterooms were right next to each other. For yours, I would make sure you have connecting rooms. I went in 2002 and we had connecting rooms, so they are possible.

If Disney knows you are together, then it will all be ok.

With excursions, they are booked on a person by person basis, not reservation or stateroom number. Meaning, if you have 3 in one room on one reservation, two can go on one and the other does not have to go. You just need to make sure you book the same excursion (always check depart times, as some have two sessions) for everyone, and you're good to go!

mouseketeer mom
07-30-2007, 05:20 PM
Yes, we do have connecting rooms, but I didn't think about that..the dinner seating thing. Will they know we're together? I booked thru Disney Cruise line itself.

TammiMcMan
07-31-2007, 12:18 PM
For piece of mind, just call the Disney cruise company and verify that your reservations are "linked". I'm sure they are if you made them online together, but you can double check that. Once they are "linked", everything is tied together, including dining times and your assigned table. We've done this on both our cruises and had no problems.