PDA

View Full Version : holders for tickets

apequet
07-29-2007, 09:11 PM
Where do you keep your tickets? Just in your pocket, fanny pack or around your neck with a lanyard? Where's the best place to keep them and your resort keys safe?

IloveDisney71
07-29-2007, 09:25 PM
I have a small wallet that I use just on Disney trips. It is just big enough to hold my "keys to the world", my I.D., and of course my Disney Visa. :) I have always carried a light backpack and just kept the wallet in it.

droopy d.
07-29-2007, 09:44 PM
I've always kept them in my pocket.

starrmomof2
07-29-2007, 09:53 PM
I kept all of our 'keys to the world' together in a pocket in my fanny pack.

divinedi
07-29-2007, 10:28 PM
I have a lanyard with a small foldy thing (sorry, I haven't got a clue what it's called, it's not really a wallet, although I guess it could be a small one :blush:) and I love it. I can put my AP and/or room key in it, my driver's licence (for ID for some places) and my credit card, and usually some cash. I keep the safe key in my pants pocket and I'm good to go. I hate to be encumbered with a lot of stuff, backpacks you have to remove and put in the pocket of the seat or beside you on the ride, with the potential to forget it (which I did once on Soarin', luckily someone noticed and came running after me to give it to me!:number1:), and fanny packs I find uncomfortable, but then I am on the large side. It's basically whatever one is comfortable with and how much you want to carry. I don't have a camera, or video camera, I just like to go to Disney and soak up everything and take away memories in my head and heart:cloud9:, so that's not a problem. :)

mttafire
07-30-2007, 12:48 AM
In my wallet. Which i have in the side pocket w/zipper of my Columbia cargo shorts...:blush:

kaerbear178
07-30-2007, 02:23 AM
We have a small pocket in our camara case that I put our keys in.

LauraF
07-30-2007, 09:16 AM
I have lanyard with a plastic card holder at the end of it. It holds 3 cards total, which is perfect - room key/ticket, id , credit card.

Occasionally I've had to bring more and I have a waterproof plastic wallet that hold about 6 cards total. That goes in my pocket.

CrazyStitch
07-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Last time I was there, I bought this little ticket holder, it was a plastic sleeve that could hold my room key, ticket, and and fastpasses. I was attached to a small clip that you can attach to your belt or bag, and had a retractable cord, so you could get to the contents without removing the clip. If I can find it, I'll be using it again this next trip.

apequet
07-30-2007, 11:30 AM
great ideas! Thank's everyone!:mickey: 132 days to go!!!

Jared
07-30-2007, 12:22 PM
I always keep tickets in my wallet. They fit perfectly in the spot reserved for extra credit cards.

caryrae
07-30-2007, 12:31 PM
I love to use those neck pouches. They hold a lot of things park tickets, credit cards, fastpass tickets, cash, park maps, ect. It nice to have it safe around your neck so I know its there at all times then if I go on a ride I just put it under my shirt so it doesn't fly around on the rougher rides. The pouches have a bunch of pockets. Some pockets can be zipped closed and also use velcro so nothing falls out.

Just do a search for "neck pouch" and you will find a lot. Trust me it works great.

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-30-2007, 12:36 PM
A lot of the pin stands also sell the lanyard that has a plastic zip-lock type pouch just big enough for your key and fastpasses etc. I think we got them for $10. Also, someone in my family broke his and they replaced it no questions asked. They were very useful!
Jen

BelleBeauty
07-30-2007, 01:17 PM
We usually have a package, so only one key card to deal with. I keep it in a front pocket of my wallet, separate from my other cards and away from my cell phone. I do this because it seems that Disney has a real problem with key cards deactivating - happened to me A LOT on a recent trip.

bleukarma
07-30-2007, 02:08 PM
I usually keep them in my back pocket but on my last trip I put on shorts that didn't have a back pocket so I went into the gift shop and bought a neck lanyard with a plastic card holder attached. It worked real well!!!

hnybear22
07-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Last year I found a fastpass holder at Magic Kingdom in the shop the peoplemover goes through (traders of Venus?).
It has a silver Mickey head about 2 inches across the top of the ears with a insert where the face should be of sorcerer mickey and the park icons. It has a clear plastic loop on a retractable cord that attaches to the sealable plastic top loading holder.
I was able to put all of our roomkey/tickets (3) inside with no problem. There is a plastic divider inside to the pouch also so you can seperate the fastpasses and the tickets.
It has a "alligator" clip that pivits on the back to the head to clip onto belt loops, clthes etc.
It was really handy and because it was sealable it also kept everything dry on Kali.
I think it was less that $5.00.:thumbsup:

BigRedDad
07-31-2007, 02:45 AM
I can't post the link, but you can use Google for "the waterproof store". They have a lot of holders for tickets, cameras, wallets, etc. The Alligator Wallet is probably what I will use.

CrazyStitch
07-31-2007, 09:43 AM
Last year I found a fastpass holder at Magic Kingdom in the shop the peoplemover goes through (traders of Venus?).
It has a silver Mickey head about 2 inches across the top of the ears with a insert where the face should be of sorcerer mickey and the park icons. It has a clear plastic loop on a retractable cord that attaches to the sealable plastic top loading holder.
I was able to put all of our roomkey/tickets (3) inside with no problem. There is a plastic divider inside to the pouch also so you can seperate the fastpasses and the tickets.
It has a "alligator" clip that pivits on the back to the head to clip onto belt loops, clthes etc.
It was really handy and because it was sealable it also kept everything dry on Kali.
I think it was less that $5.00.:thumbsup:

Yep, that's what I got. Same shop, too :)