PDA

View Full Version : pop preffered rooms ???

goofyfan4466
07-29-2007, 04:55 PM
anybody who has stayed at pop resort, can you tell me which buildings or rooms are preffered ? also which buildings are closest to the pools? which building is farthest from bus stops and lobby ? is this far to walk ??
thanks in advance

Mickey91
07-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Our favorite rooms are facing the pool in the 60's. These are very close to the foodcourt and busses. But, I believe all of the 60's are preferred and some are all around near the lake. A pretty nice walk to the busses, parking and food court. Some of the 50's are preferred also and they are pretty close to the foodcourt and busses. I can't remember which other buildings, if any, are preferred. Hope this helps. The section farthest away from everything is the 80's and 90's. They do have a pool but they are a long way from food and busses.

DarbyB
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
We have stayed in the 70's, 50's and this last trip in the 60's pool view. We enjoyed the 60's the best but the 70's were not bad

The 50's were good, but at night carrying a 40lb kid it felt like a millon mile walk!!!!!!

WDWdreamer87
07-31-2007, 03:20 AM
50's building 3 is close to the Bowling Pin pool, and a closer walk to the main building.

50's building 2 is the farthest away from the main building.

80's and 90's is closer to the busses, but you have to go in and out of the parking lot basically.

70's and 60's are preferred areas, but closer to the main building and Hippity Dippity Pool.

(50's building 3 is where I stayed the first of this month, easy walk, nice view of everything, and quiet!)