PDA

View Full Version : Single Rider Lines

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
07-29-2007, 04:49 PM
I know this has been discussed in the past but I couldn't seem to find anything on it..then again I was looking quickly as I'm at work typing this out :blush:

I'm still mulling over the idea of a solo September trip to The World..and wondered where the single rider lines begin, how you let CM's know you're flying solo, which rides offer single rider options (noticed here on INTERCOT it says only 3 rides are, other pages I've browsed through said more rides like Splash Mountain offer this too.

If anyone could fill me in with these questions let me know! Its looking more and more likely that I'll be going in September for 5 days!!! :D

Chris :hatter:

mrsgaribaldi
07-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I've only seen it for Test Track, EE and I think Mission Space but I'm not sure.
Some of the other rides look for certain groups depending on what's available. They might look for a group of2 or 3, whatever they need to fill the seat.:mickey:

Speedy1998
07-29-2007, 06:18 PM
Test Track, EE, Mission Space and R'n'R currently have Single Rider lines. Splash Mountain did briefly but no longer does. The Single rider line for TT is well marked for the other 3 they are kind of hidden. Just ask the CM at the front of the Stand-by line or the Fast past line and they can point them out to you. In June it was taking me about 20 minutes to get through the single rider line when the normal lines were 1+ hours.

In September I doubt the waits will be nearly that long.

LudwigVonDrake
07-29-2007, 06:32 PM
Just ask the CM at the front of the attraction. I will warn you that (at least) Everest doesn't start its singles line until the ride is adequately staffed early in the day.

Have a great trip :tink:

Figment!
07-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Test Track, EE, Mission Space and R'n'R currently have Single Rider lines. The Single Rider line on Mission: Space was replaced with the Green Team Stand-by line ...

larandtra
07-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Single Rider lines rock. When we went a week ago, wait on Everest: 75 minutes. Single Rider line: 20 minutes.
Wait on Test Track: 65 Minutes. Single Rider Line 10 Minutes.
Wait on RNRC: 45 minutes. Single rider line 10 minutes.
If you dont mind your party being split up, this is the way to go. Hopefully Disney will start using it on even more rides. Space Mountain, Soaring, and Splash would be a great place to start if they could work out the logistics of it. Universal uses it well and it cuts off a huge amount of time. And note that your party MAY be split up, thus the term, single rider lines. Dont ask someone in front of you if you and your friend can go together since you got into line together. I agree with what the guy behind me said...Its RUDE! Wanna ride with someone in particular? Stay out of the single rider line.