PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble logging on Official WDW site?

Pop Centurion
07-29-2007, 04:42 PM
I keep trying to log in using the same user name & password I always have and keep getting error messages telling me to use the user name and password I used to sign up (which I am) Finally after 5 tries it says that they cannot locate an account under my email address. :mad:

I hope this is just an error on WDW's end.

Pop Centurion
07-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Update:

I clicked on the link to retrieve lost password and when I enter my info it says:

Your e-mail address, member name, last name, or birthday does not match our records. Please enter the E-mail Address, Member Name, Last Name, and Birthday you used when you registered.

So I tried it with my girlfriends info and it sent her password. But when we enter her username & password it won't let us log in either. :mad: This isn't a problem since we don't use her account but mine has my trip info and itinerary.

DreamFinder2
07-29-2007, 05:59 PM
I just logged in, and it seems to be fine...hopefully just a temporary glitch???

Donald
07-29-2007, 07:28 PM
I couldn't log in either. Maybe they are updating their system? Who knows. :confused:

IloveDisney71
07-29-2007, 07:31 PM
I have not been able to log in to my Vacation info. on the Disney website for over 2 weeks. I even contacted them by email and I tried what they said would fix the problem. However, it didn't work and as of today, I still haven't been able to log on. ??? I hope they fix the problem soon! I'm not having any difficulties with any other sites that I regularly visit. :(