PDA

View Full Version : AK fastpass for safrai

Gaylee
07-29-2007, 12:52 PM
I am having a character BK at the restasaufrous at 900. How am I going to get a fastpasss for the killmajaro safri if its all the way across the park. I heard in the afternoons it gets too hot and crowded and then the animals hide . What's your advice

playdead88
07-29-2007, 02:27 PM
im not sure we always head str8 for the safari when the park opens and we have never had to wait longer than 20 min - you might be better off to just head to the safari after breakfast and wait it out if the fp time is for later that afternoon :elephant:

BelleBeauty
07-29-2007, 02:53 PM
I would say that you should do one of two things:

1) Make your ADR earlier, before park opening, so that you can be done as the park opens. We always head straight for the safari and don't get a fastpass. The animals are usually more active earlier in the day.

2) Make sure that someone from your party takes all the tickets and is in place at the safaris as the park opens. This way you can grab fast passes and go on when you are done. They can re-join you for breakfast.

I think that the breakfast is going to be at Tusker House now, so it should be a lot closer to KS than the character breakfast was previously.

DizneyRox
07-29-2007, 04:41 PM
I would send someone to KS (with everyone's tickets) once you're seated if you're really wanting a fastpass.

I think 9am is actually late enough to be considered hot, depending on when you go. I don't think there will be much difference between a 10am safari or an 11:30am safari. Now, if you could get ther for a 7am safari like in years past, then you're probably going to see a difference.

jszczur5
07-29-2007, 04:45 PM
Depending on the number of people in your party, I would send everyone to breakfast and then hot-foot it over to KS and get fastpasses for everyone, and then re-join your party for breakfast as soon as you can. An ADR at 9:00 does not mean that you will be seated immediately. You should be able to accomplish the fastpass trek and miss no more than 10 minutes or so of breakfast.
Good Luck - and walk fast.