PDA

View Full Version : RNRC Re-furb?

ytzking
07-29-2007, 08:55 AM
I just read on another website that RNRC is under re-furb. I know it was scheduled for later this year. Can anyone advise. I'm leaving for WDW on Thurs. and this will be a big disappointment, for me and DDs.:confused:

Lorraine444
07-29-2007, 09:51 AM
Please don't let this be true!?
Can someone reply to this....

Laysout4it
07-29-2007, 12:57 PM
I have been watching this news because it is rumored to be down in Sept and that's when we are going back. It was down when I was there 4 years ago so I've never had the chance to ride it.
The Disney website has not posted RNRC in its refurbs yet so I am hoping this is just a rumor. I haven't seen anything on the RNRC being down before Sept.

jszczur5
07-29-2007, 04:53 PM
The rumour is that it is closing September 2 - 30.
WDW has not confirmed these dates. Given that they usually post closures approx. 6 weeks ahead of time, an official announcement may be forthcoming soon if the dates are, in fact, correct.

Pixie Power
07-29-2007, 05:22 PM
*Fingers crossed* that it isn't down any time during Aug. 16th-20th!

Figment!
07-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Baring any unexpected maintenance/malfunction closures, the ride is currently schedule to be operational.

The attraction has still been tentatively scheduled to close this Fall, however Walt Disney World Operations has yet to schedule any dates.

If/when dates are released they will appear in the rehabs (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central