PDA

View Full Version : problem with gift

N.W.Girl
07-29-2007, 03:47 AM
My friends mom was at Disneyland with her kids and she said a cast member gave her a annual pass good till Jan. 08. One of those year of a million dreams give aways.She had to sign her name and give her email address. My neighbor sold it to me cuz I was heading out here but when I tried to use it...I found out it was the part that you break off that hangs on the hook to display it. How wierd. I should have reconized it but I guess I was too excited.I called her and asked her if there was a misunderstanding between her and her mom, but she said no! So Im debating if I should look into this more and see just what happen (hate to miss out on it since Im here)maybe see if her name was registered or something. What do you all think?:confused:

NotaGeek
07-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Annual passes are not transferable and not re-saleable for any reasons and doing so is against the Disney Rules. Because it's against Disney Rules, it is against our Terms of Service to discuss this particular issue on INTERCOT.

Annual Passes are issued to one person, have that person's picture on it are the size of a credit card. Sounds to me like you bought a Dream Fast Pass which is only good on the actual day it is one, it is good for a one-day park hopper and it gives the winner 1 Fast Pass per most major attraction at both DCA and DLR.

Because of the nature of this thread, I will have to close it to prevent TOS violations. Good luck.