PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Disney Princess

IloveDisney71
07-28-2007, 08:58 PM
I'm pretty new to this site so I don't know if this has been asked before or not. I looked back through the character section and didn't see this question, so I thought I'd give it a try.
I was wondering who your favorite Disney princess is and why is she your favorite?

My favorite is Cinderella. I have loved her since I was a little girl. That is still my favorite Disney movie of all time.

kakn7294
07-29-2007, 12:06 AM
My fave is Ariel - I just loved that she was so headstrong and stubborn (like me) and came on scene just as I was re-discovering my love of Disney.

Blue Genie
07-29-2007, 01:32 AM
My real is a tie but send I can only vote for one my favorite is Princess Aurora. The other is Ariel. The reason why Princess Aurora is my favorite is because she was the very first Princess I ever saw when I went to Disneyland and I happen to love her movie. As for Ariel. I think it has to do with the voice from Jodi Benson when she sings the song Part of your World. It just gets me every time.

snifflesmcg
07-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Ariel! As stated already, she's my favorite because she has her own mind and is stubborn.....just like me.

GrmGrninGost
07-29-2007, 05:19 PM
Cinderella for me! :mickey:

DisneyDreams09
07-30-2007, 02:15 PM
I finally broke down and chose Ariel, this question is not for the faint of heart! :)
I chose ariel, because it was the first Disney Movie I saw at the Theaters, and fell in love with her rebelliousness. Not to say that the other princesses don't have their rebellious aspects, but Ariel's just seemed to hit close to home with me :)

NJBelle
07-30-2007, 04:16 PM
I had to choose Belle. She's kind, a little different from all the rest of the people she interacts with, and I've loved her ever since I was 2.

Clotho
07-30-2007, 04:50 PM
I love Ariel's story better, but I like the character of Belle better. So smart, headstrong, fearless but still practical and full of emotion and love. Beautiful, sees the inner fabulousness in people. All the things I want to be. :);)

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-30-2007, 10:48 PM
I voted for Sleeping Beauty, Aurora. :thumbsup: I just love the story. It is one of my favorite Disney movies.

Ariel is a very close second. I am also a very stubborn person. ;)

Mickey91
07-30-2007, 11:27 PM
DD and I love Cinderella!:mickey:

BritCody
07-31-2007, 07:00 AM
I went with Belle, with Snow White as a close second

PeterPanFan
07-31-2007, 08:23 AM
I say

#1 Belle
#2 Belle
#3 Belle

Belle is the best. Especially when she is in the blue dress.

Cute, smart, kind....what else do you want in a princess. Belle would have not eaten anything that would get her sick or sleepy. :mickey:

DDuck66
07-31-2007, 10:54 AM
For me it is Aurora!!! I love everything about the story from the villain, to the hero, to the princess. For my DW it would probably be Mulan or Ariel.

AliceinDisney
07-31-2007, 11:27 AM
Definitely Snow White. Ariel and Belle and them came out when I was older, and while Belle would be my second fave princess, I have to say I love Snow White's pure simple beauty, innocence and kindness of heart.

lilmick
08-02-2007, 10:19 PM
My favorite is Cinderella. Cinderella is my favorited because she's the magical one. And her castle is in the middle of Magic Kingdom!:princess:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-03-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm a bit disappointed though - you guys don't have my favorite on there and she was definately a Princess. More so than Mulan at any rate....

Jasmine would be mine. She's the prettiest to me, also very stubborn, adventurous, married a man who wasn't a prince with a ton of money (unlike the others....).

Out of the ones there....close tie between Ariel and Belle.

IloveDisney71
08-04-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm a bit disappointed though - you guys don't have my favorite on there and she was definately a Princess. More so than Mulan at any rate....

Jasmine would be mine. She's the prettiest to me, also very stubborn, adventurous, married a man who wasn't a prince with a ton of money (unlike the others....).

Out of the ones there....close tie between Ariel and Belle.
OMG - I totally forgot about Jasmine and I love her too. I was afraid I might forget one of them. Sorry about that! :blush: