PDA

View Full Version : Opening Ceremony and EMH?

MickeysEars
07-28-2007, 03:48 PM
When there is an EMH day, is the opening ceremony at the earlier time or at the regular opening time? Also, does anyone know if the same would apply for the Little Ones Magic Hour? Any information would be appreciated!

Catwillow
07-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Good question...going to bump it. I have wondered that too.

snifflesmcg
07-28-2007, 10:09 PM
I've wondered this myself.

LilHooligan74
07-28-2007, 11:32 PM
I would guess don't want to say assume, that the opening ceremonies are held at the traditional hour that the park opens regardless of EMH. I would think that someone who has more experience with WDW and EMH could answer that question better than I did.

CuteAsMinnie
07-29-2007, 01:13 AM
I do not know, but I would guess that the Opening Ceremony would be held BEFORE EMH begins.

Looks like someone with experience on this one will have to help us out.:secret:

Catwillow
07-29-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm finding it hard to believe that out of all the "experienced" people on this board that we aren't getting some kind of definitive answer....

Anyone??

The 3 times I have seen park opening 1 didn't have the dancers evidently "some were unavailable" and the other time only a few characters were there and the 3rd time was on an EMH morning and I just happened to get there at 'regular' park opening. So, I'm not really sure what the "whole" show is or if they offer 2 different openings on EMH days.

MickeysEars
07-30-2007, 12:27 AM
OK, SOMEONE has to know the answer to this!! :confused: If we have to get in then get back to the front of the park to see it I am not going to bother. We are going to go to the MK another day that trip so I might just do it that day. I don't know! :bang:
Thanks everyone for trying to help. :mickey:

SBETigg
07-30-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm not certain, but I am pretty sure that when we were there during EMH, the park opening at MK was held at regular opening time, not for the EMH opening time.

Catwillow
07-30-2007, 07:46 PM
bump....

anyone??