PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: Disney Villains 8... Coming Soon!!

DizneyFreak2002
07-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Don't worry.. I have not forgotten about Survivor... As you know I spent 2 weeks between May and June in Disney World.... I have been a bit busy, and I haven't had time to get the new version of Disney Villains Survivor in order... But, fear not good Intercotees..... I will be picking back up with the 8th edition in August.... During this week I will recap the previous 7 editions.... Sit back, sit tight, keeps arms and legs inside the ride vehicle... We are going to be taking off shortly....

dolphinmickey9170
07-29-2007, 07:17 PM
:woohoo:

DDuck66
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Great!!!! We need it now that the 100 Questions post has run its course.
:malef::malef::malef:

DizneyFreak2002
08-03-2007, 07:46 PM
It is coming.... Have no fears... It is coming... I may even toss in a villain or two that was tossed from a previous competition.....

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
08-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Sounds fun..what is it all about? Where can I get details on this?

Chris :hatter:

DDuck66
08-09-2007, 11:49 AM

Search the past Character Boards for Disney Villains Survivor and you can look at some of the past competitions.

DizneyFreak2002
08-09-2007, 12:48 PM

Basically, I make a poll of 10 villains, either from animated movies, live actions movies, or TV series... I ask you to vote off your least favorite of the 10... Every round we vote off a villain, until we have two remaining... Once we have the last two, we then vote for which one we want to win, which one if our favorite of the two villains remaining... the villain with the most votes wins... Voting usually lasts 3 days or so.... Sunday to Wednesday, then Wedensday to Saturday... We do two rounds a week, with the championship round lasting the entire week.... Any other questions, feel free to ask.... Once the new edition is up, feel free to vote....

DDuck66
08-13-2007, 10:29 AM
Basically, I make a poll of 10 villains, either from animated movies, live actions movies, or TV series... I ask you to vote off your least favorite of the 10... Every round we vote off a villain, until we have two remaining... Once we have the last two, we then vote for which one we want to win, which one if our favorite of the two villains remaining... the villain with the most votes wins... Voting usually lasts 3 days or so.... Sunday to Wednesday, then Wedensday to Saturday... We do two rounds a week, with the championship round lasting the entire week.... Any other questions, feel free to ask.... Once the new edition is up, feel free to vote....

When??? When??? When??? I can't wait and "I am too excite to sleep".

DizneyFreak2002
08-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Fellow Intercotees, please bare with me.... Survivor: Disney Villains 8 is coming.. I had a few issues and didn't have time to get a new round started... I promise it will be starting soon.....

Crow
08-21-2007, 10:48 PM
ok. i have to remember to come to this area.
usually hang in the other areas

The Flying Dutchman
08-22-2007, 09:33 AM
Wow...
I've never played this before but looking at the past rounds I am so pumped for it.
The Mrs. and I are thinking of going to MNSSHP almost only to see the villains!
So ready for this to start!
:pirate: