PDA

View Full Version : Crowds during late hours

DisneyAddict62
07-28-2007, 09:18 AM
MK hours have been changed to 1 AM while we are there during Thanksgiving! I was just wondering how many people are actually in the park after 11 or so. I'm thinking this would be a good time to take an afternoon nap and go back for dinner and just stay late! Are there still long lines for the rides?

SBETigg
07-28-2007, 10:01 AM
The crowds get smaller as it gets later. It can be crowded earlier in the evening and the crowds start getting smaller after ten or eleven. The lines are pretty manageable after eleven to my experience.

fig's disney
07-28-2007, 10:08 AM
having done disney during spring break, july, and august.......i thought crowds at during thanksgiving were quite managable. The "crowd" that is going isn't the "late-night" crowd......also take time to enjoy the Christmas atmosphere and the Osbourne Lights!!!

MsMin
07-28-2007, 10:56 AM
WE are late nighters when we go. Last year we were @ MK til 1am and it was virtually empty on rides like BTMRR and SM. I find many go home after the fireworks b/c many line up for the last parade and the lines start diminishing. I recommend staying up late esp. if you don't have a young toddler or infant.

alilprincessmom
07-28-2007, 11:24 AM
I think pretty much after 11 you should be in luck. The crowds should thin out tremendously, and you can get on some of the hot rides easily.

LudwigVonDrake
07-28-2007, 12:37 PM
In the summertime (I was just there a few weeks ago), the crowds thin out from about Midnight on. For EMH's, by the time you hit 1:00 am, it's all clear sailing :mickey:

IloveDisney71
07-28-2007, 05:33 PM
I would definitely take an afternoon nap and then stay up late to enjoy the EMH's. I have always found that the crowds really thin out around 12:00 so the lines get shorter.