PDA

View Full Version : walking from epcot

PeterPanFan
07-27-2007, 09:37 PM
What resorts can you walk to from epcot

ytzking
07-27-2007, 09:43 PM
You can walk to the Boardwalk, Yacht and Beach Club and the Swan and Dolphin. All accessible from the International Gateway. Tons of restaurants and shops to take a break from the park in.:cool:

MauiMouse
07-27-2007, 09:43 PM
They would be Yacht & Beach Club, Swan, Dolphin and Boardwalk resorts.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-27-2007, 11:07 PM
And you can walk to MGM from these resort too.

realtreebar
07-28-2007, 12:05 AM
thanks for the info!!

Maleficent's Dad
07-28-2007, 07:55 AM
To access the "EPCOT Resorts," you exit the "back door" of EPCOT known as the International Gateway - found between the UK & France.

The BC is by far the closest resort - with the YC just beyond. For these resorts, stay to the right as you exit and come to the bridge. The BW is to the left. Swan & Dolphin are across the lake.

There's also a slow moving but pleasant boat that takes you there as well when you exit EPCOT.

A somewhat longer walk past the Boardwalk will bring you to MGM - but bring your walking shoes for that one! :walk:

luvdiznee
07-28-2007, 08:27 AM
Can't wait to stay at BWI for this reason alone. Epcot is my favorite. :mickey:

crazypoohbear
07-28-2007, 12:00 PM
The best part of staying near epcot is you can go to the ESPN club get a drink and some wings and watch the RED SOX!
Then you can watch the fireworks from Illuminations while you swim in the pool at the Dolphin!

Donalds Duckie
07-28-2007, 12:32 PM
I do enjoy staying at EPCOT resorts for the ability to walk to EPCOT and the Studios. However, I always enjoy the very easy walk from EPCOT to make an ADR at any of the EPCOT resort resaurants. It's so much nicer than having to try and calculate transportation time from a park to a resort for a meal and back to a park.:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
07-29-2007, 11:30 AM
The best part of staying near epcot is you can go to the ESPN club get a drink and some wings and watch the RED SOX!

I have a friend who swears by the hot dogs at the ESPN club.

Let's GO METS!! :baseball: