PDA

View Full Version : Abby's Anaheimer Inn

SignguyTom
07-27-2007, 07:28 PM
No towells, missing coffee pot, one room key (2people), crud in the hot tub, no appologies, only excuses. Avoid at all costs! Oh yeah, $114/night + taxes.

tinkwest
07-29-2007, 01:30 PM
Although reports of great lodgings is what we like to read, reports of not so pleasant experiences are certainly just as, if not more, important. Thanks for providing your view of this establishment.

I don't think I have ever heard of anyone from INTERCOT staying at Abby's Anaheimer Inn. But after reading your post I checked some travel sites that offer public comments, such as Yahoo Travel and Tripadvisor and was surprised to read many negative reports. That is a shame - especially since this hotel is so close to the parks.

WDWizard
07-29-2007, 04:16 PM
I looked at this hotel's website when searching for places to stay in the area and could tell that its a dump. It looked very bad, this has to be one of the worst hotels in the Disneyland area. Then when I looked at the prices I laughed because you can get much better rooms elsewhere for that price.

DisneyLandMomma
07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience...I have never even heard of this hotel before. Good to know for the future.

Lucille
07-30-2007, 06:50 PM
I am so sorry that you had such a cruddy experience. On the bright side, you'll really love the Grand Californian on your next trip.

Melanie
08-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I've never heard of this place either. Where is it?

tinkwest
08-02-2007, 09:55 AM

I believe it is about a block west of West Street/Disneyland Drive on Katella.

SignguyTom
08-02-2007, 04:56 PM

It is on the NW corner of Katella & Walnut, just West of Disneyland Dr.