PDA

View Full Version : Best NFC team in NFL

battlefield2freak
07-27-2007, 01:06 PM
which team in the NFC do you think is the most probable to go to the super bowl? after that last season for the saints it seems the will more then likely.

PeterPanFan
07-27-2007, 01:27 PM
Dallas Coyboys of Course :mickey:

ibrowse17
07-27-2007, 01:28 PM
I voted for the Saints. I think they had the best off season with the fewest distractions.

Olivia's Daddy
07-27-2007, 01:44 PM
E-a-g-l-e-s Eagles!!!!!

kakn7294
07-27-2007, 02:08 PM
I voted for the Saints. I agree that they are the team on the list with the fewest player problems in the off-season. It makes me think that they want it more.

battlefield2freak
07-27-2007, 02:18 PM
yea i was pretty disappointed when they lost to the bears because i hate the colts especially after there win against the patriots in the afc championship and from so i knew the saints was the team that would stand a better chance against the colts then bears, not trying to ofend any bear fans out there.

medic9016
07-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Cowboys. Then I think a toss up between the Panthers and Saints.

PirateLover
07-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Just take a look at my avatar and it shouldn't be too hard to guess where my vote went... :cool:

Jimenyfan
07-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Cant vote against my E A G L E S.

Melanie
07-28-2007, 10:56 AM
Not enough choices here. :shrug:

Jeff G
07-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Of the teams you have listed I'd go with New Orleans. I wish the Packers were good enough to make this list.

If the 49ers were a choice I would have voted them, I think they'll be the surprise team this year. They were a good team last year with a lot of young talent.

crazykids
07-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Go BIRDS!

Ian
07-28-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm not going to lie ... I think the Saints are the best team in the NFC right now, but I voted for the Eagles anyway. ;)

snifflesmcg
07-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I don't know which one can go but I know which ones I DON'T want to go......the Cowgirls and the Eaglettes.

Jeff
07-29-2007, 08:23 AM
None of the above!

Movieguy
07-29-2007, 08:40 AM
I'm not too sure about the Cowboys...Wade Phillips doesn't seem like a Super Bowl coach to me.

Eagles...too many questions surrounding Mcnabb, and he doesn't seem to have much of a supporting cast anyway.

I have to go with the Saints. They've got a great squad, and the best Offensive weapon in Reggie Bush...I think I can STILL hear the Houston Texans kicking themselves.

DisneyGiant
07-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Since my choice - GO GIANTS (even though they've had a messy offseason), I went with New Orleans. They still need extra cheerleaders!

RAIDER
07-31-2007, 04:07 AM
I think the Cowboys be the team this year on the NFC the Saints no doubt were brilliant last season and should have been in the final in my view . However i have a feeling that the Cowboys will learn from last season and be alot stronger .:thumbsup:

Epc0tphr34k
07-31-2007, 08:29 AM
GO EAGLES!!!

I'm still not convinced that NO didn't have a fluke season last year. There were too many games they probably shouldn't have won. We'll see if the angel on their shoulder sticks around for this season. Not to mention no team has made the superbowl the year they played in the HoF game and if I'm not mistaken that game is the Saints v. Steelers

goofhook
07-31-2007, 09:06 AM
I voted for the Eagles also. But that is only if McNabb stays healthy, also this is Reggie Brown's 3rd NFL season... the typical breakout season for WR's.:number1:

battlefield2freak
07-31-2007, 02:22 PM
in the NFC id be pulling for the eagles or saints. cowboys could make it just have to watch out for the seahawks lol.

just had an idea for a pre-season game. ill do a AFC poll like this and who ever wins that will have to play the team that came in 2nd for the NFC championship vice versa for the NFC but ill take the winners fromt his in a few days. if theres a tie ill give it a day or 2, etc. the winner from the NFC and AFC will then move to the superbowl Poll.

ill pick 4 teams from the AFC one from each category that is most likely to get the farthest our of each, west, south, north, east.

ill take the results for the next poll on the 7th the same day the AFC poll closes

grumpycajun
08-01-2007, 05:56 PM
Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!

4 more days 'til the NFL is back on. Meaningless game, but WHO CARES!!! The Saints are playing!

goofhook
08-04-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm going to have to say the Eagles are going all the way to the Super Bowl.

Ian
08-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm kinda surprised anyone thinks the Cowboys will be a contender this season. It's pretty rare for a team to go anyplace in the first year of a new coach's tenure (especially when the coach is Wade Phillips ;) ). It's not unprecedented or anything, but it is unusual.

Also, I didn't think they were that great last year and they really haven't done a ton to improve in the off season. They did have a good draft, but that takes a few years to pay dividends.

I'll be relatively shocked if the Cowboys even have a winning season this year, looking at their schedule. They have to play some pretty stiff competition.

battlefield2freak
08-06-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm kinda surprised anyone thinks the Cowboys will be a contender this season. It's pretty rare for a team to go anyplace in the first year of a new coach's tenure (especially when the coach is Wade Phillips ;) ). It's not unprecedented or anything, but it is unusual.

Also, I didn't think they were that great last year and they really haven't done a ton to improve in the off season. They did have a good draft, but that takes a few years to pay dividends.

I'll be relatively shocked if the Cowboys even have a winning season this year, looking at their schedule. They have to play some pretty stiff competition.

yea pretty hard teams to beat. ill admit after watching the hall of fame game last night i underestimated the steelers but anything can happen and i dont really follow the steelers. it is pretty rare for a team with a new coach to do very good in his first season but you ahve to look at the record though like texas A&M mens basketball team int he past 2-4 years they have improved drastically and now the UK mens basketball team will to :). i think the cowboys have a potential to be good this season but it could go either way. Notice: remember i am taking the results tomorrow at 2:00 int he afternoon when the AFC poll closes. it looks like the eagles and saints will be going head to head in the NFC championship round. so vote now since this will be your last chance to since ill be starting the next round in less then a day.

battlefield2freak
08-07-2007, 03:10 PM
with the NFC divisional playoffs over we will advance to the NFC championship match between the Saints and the Eagles. ill have it and the AFC championship round poll up shortly so be watching for it.