PDA

View Full Version : EMH Question

Dyanna
07-27-2007, 12:52 PM
We will be at the MK on Sunday October 7th. According to park hours it does not close until 12 midnight that evening then they also have extra magic hours that night too. Would this be correct to say that the park would not close until 3am?
They also have EMH on the 11th of Oct, which is the same night of MNSSHP. How would this work?

Belle_0717
07-27-2007, 12:55 PM
It probably is. This is Columbus Day weekend and I am sure the attendance goes up for the weekend.

Figment!
07-27-2007, 01:00 PM
We will be at the MK on Sunday October 7th. According to park hours it does not close until 12 midnight that evening then they also have extra magic hours that night too. Would this be correct to say that the park would not close until 3am?Correct.

They also have EMH on the 11th of Oct, which is the same night of MNSSHP. How would this work?It wouldn't.

Actually, a Morning Extra Magic Hour is scheduled for the 11th.

From Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/extramagic.asp)
Magic Kingdom
MORNING
October 4, 11, 18, 25

IloveJack
07-27-2007, 01:02 PM
We were just there, and MK stayed open until 2am for EMH one of the nights we were there. So I have no problem thinking they'd stay open until 3am. If our experience is anything like then, Tomorrowland will stay packed, and the rest of the park will be like a ghost town.
I've never been for MNSSHP, so I can't answer that one.