PDA

View Full Version : how to give points to someone

MinnieMommie
07-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I just found out that my nephew will be going to Florida and will be in the Orlando area at some point during his stay. I would like to give him a few nights at one of the vacation club resorts using my DVC points. Can anyone provide guidance as to how to go about this? Any help will be appreciated. :mickey:

dlpmikki
07-27-2007, 05:19 AM
You can make the reservation yourself and tell member services he will be the one staying there. it's very easy! member services will talk you through it if you are unsure - you don't actually need to give him the points, just reserve the accomodation for him. He is a lucky nephew!

MinnieMommie
07-27-2007, 06:59 AM
You can make the reservation yourself and tell member services he will be the one staying there. it's very easy! member services will talk you through it if you are unsure - you don't actually need to give him the points, just reserve the accomodation for him. He is a lucky nephew!

Thank you much. Glad to hear that this will be hastle free. He is a good nephew and I am lucky for that as well. :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
07-27-2007, 08:20 AM
Keep in mind that you have to make all arrangements and changes that might be needed - your nephew cannot call MS to make any adjusments.

What a lucky nephew! Want to adopt some extended family? ;)