PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Question

steamboat willy
07-26-2007, 09:24 PM
:mpumpkin:

Need some help on the MNSSHP. We've never been before, so this will be our first after more than 30 years of DISNEY trips.
:bat:
We will be down September 28 - October 6, 2007 and I am on here every day listening to you guys.
:mpumpkin:
My questions are, Do I Need To Buy MNSSHP tickets now or can I wait until we arrive at our resort? We plan on attending the Oct 4 night of treating. Do they typically sell out before the week of the event?
:bat:
My other question is I have seen several dates for this NSSE (Not So Spooky Event), is October 4, 2007 one of the nights for MMNSSHP?
:pumpkin:
Last question for now.....where is the best place to view these 360 degree FIREWORKS?:fworks:

Steamboat Willy

P.S. Hang in there Main Street Jim :train:

MrPeetrie
07-26-2007, 09:50 PM
First off, are you a AAA member? I think some nights offer a AAA-member discount.

With that said, after you've flushed that out, I would definitely buy them now as some nights sell out. They only sell a limited amount of tickets.

Susan A
07-26-2007, 10:18 PM
I would buy them now. I think you can save a few bucks, too.:mickey:

We were in Frontier Land during the fireworks, I think on a bridge between Splash Mountain and the little lake. We had a good view. It was also the only time we have seen the 360 fireworks, so someone who has seen it in more than one location may have a better location.

You will enjoy the evening!:mickey:

Mickey91
07-26-2007, 11:52 PM
I would definitely buy your tickets now. It is hard to know which ones will sell out.

In front of the castle and back to about Casey's Corner is a good spot. Also, if you have a chance one evening to view them from the Poly out on the beach, it gives a great perspective also.

As for the dates, I'm not sure. But, you can find a list of dates here on intercot at info central.:mickey:

KAJUNKING
07-27-2007, 01:11 AM
i have not been either but ive got my tickets in hand for 9/21, and cant wait to be there, do you guys think liberty square is a good place to watch, weve watched regular wishes there and were very happy! is the hallowishes any different as far as where to watch?

DisneyDudet
07-27-2007, 05:44 AM
From what I understood, a while back they canceled all 360º fireworks except for New Years and the 4th of July???

As far as the Not So Scary Event, I'm not sure what that is, so I'm not help there.

bethanne6245
07-27-2007, 09:35 AM
From what I understood, a while back they canceled all 360º fireworks except for New Years and the 4th of July???

As far as the Not So Scary Event, I'm not sure what that is, so I'm not help there.

We were there for the MVMCP back in December 06 and they had the 360 fireworks. They were GREAT!!

DDuck66
07-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Definately get your tickets before hand. October 4th is one of the Annual Passholder Discount Nights so I am sure that it will be crowded. Wherever you watch the fireworks from, make sure that you can see the castle as there are extra lighting effects. Also, there are lighting effects on Mainstreet such as the flying MM Bat, ghosts, and wiches. It is the best hard ticket event (IMHO), that Disney has.

GrmGrninGost
07-27-2007, 04:21 PM
MNSSHP is totally awesome! :mpumpkin: I would buy tickets now, as a lot of the parties do sell out! I prefer to watch from Main Street, down about Casey's Corner. You can see the lighting effects on the castle plus the fun things on Main Street! I think you'll find the dates on Intercot Info Central.

WillTurner
07-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Those are the exact days Im going this year!

And the exact day I will be seeing MNSSH!

I have already purchased tickets, will be getting them On the 8th.

Im soo excited. This will be the first time for my mom to see WDW and we are counting the secs, everyday.
Hope to see ya there!