PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to buy more than 10 day hopper?

dyin tago
07-26-2007, 09:20 PM
hi,dw and myself are going sept 7th for 14 nights at asm with the free dining.
we bought a 10 day hopper ticket as this was the longest we could buy. to get a 4 day to cover our whole time costs way more than the 10 day when you break it down in cost per day.
since the max stay for the free dining is 14 nights it`s too bad you can`t buy a park pass long enough to cover the whole stay!

BronxTigger
07-26-2007, 09:35 PM
After 10 days you should consider the Annual Pass.

Gator
07-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Can you get the dining package with the annual pass?

Minniemouse27
07-26-2007, 10:12 PM
Keep your 10day ticket, you need it for your free dining package. When you get to WDW, upgrade your 10day ticket to an AP.

That way you keep your package intact and get your annual pass to cover the 14days of your trip.

Our family is traveling to WDW in December for 9days. Dd and I will be returning in July of 2008 for a mom and me bday trip. So I'm going to upgrad just dd and I to APs while leaving dh and ds w/ their 9day park hoppers. :D

Enjoy!

Gusgus
07-26-2007, 10:55 PM
10 Days is the maximum. I went through this with my mother-in-law last year. We had AP's and she didn't. We couldn't get regular tickets with more than 10 days.

Gusgus

Mickey91
07-26-2007, 11:37 PM
We are hoping to upgrade this year as well. We will be taking our next WDW vacation within the year so it just makes sense to get an AP.:mickey:

kakn7294
07-27-2007, 01:08 AM
I believe that in order to purchase the dining plan with an annual pass you must do it like this: purchase a package that includes your room, the dining plan, and a 1 day base ticket for each person in the room (unless under age 3). You then use annual passes to cover the rest of your park days. You might also want to consider making the 4 day ticket a base ticket only if there are days that you know that you will not be park-hopping.

KAJUNKING
07-27-2007, 01:32 AM
kathy is correct, order your anual passes for all of you and back your tickets with your package down to one day base tickets, and you should save some money, and your free dining is based on your nights in the room, not your park tickets, and then you can plan a trip next year one or two weeks before this one and do room only and get ap discount and have your ap so you wont need tickets! and your next trip you can get a mod or deluxe resort with the ap discount and probably go for less than this trip!

mermaidmarian
07-27-2007, 06:24 AM
Hmmm. I thought that guests coming from outside the contiguous 48 states were eligible to purchase a 14 day pass?

Magic Smiles
07-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Hmmm. I thought that guests coming from outside the contiguous 48 states were eligible to purchase a 14 day pass?

I think that might be for guests coming from the United Kingdom.

NJRRK
07-27-2007, 09:15 AM

They are only available outside of North America, not just the UK.

Minniemouse27
07-27-2007, 09:27 AM
kathy is correct, order your anual passes for all of you and back your tickets with your package down to one day base tickets, and you should save some money, and your free dining is based on your nights in the room, not your park tickets, and then you can plan a trip next year one or two weeks before this one and do room only and get ap discount and have your ap so you wont need tickets! and your next trip you can get a mod or deluxe resort with the ap discount and probably go for less than this trip!

If the OPer does it this way they will be paying for an AP AND a one day ticket for each person. If they keep their package as is... 10 day ticket w/ their package and upgrade to an AP upon arrival, they get to keep their package AND get the AP passes they need for their 14 day stay.

And, according to all ears ticket info page, WDW will base the upgrade on the amount of a full price 10day ticket, not the discounted one you get w/ the package... saving even MORE $$$!

Mickey'sGirl
07-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Not Canadians...we ended up buying AP's.

magicofdisney
07-27-2007, 09:35 PM
I just wanted to pipe in here and say we did this last year. We got the package with free dining and one day base tickets. When we arrived, we went to Customer Relations (OUTSIDE the PARK--very IMPORTANT) and upgraded our one day ticket to an AP. Since then we've done a trip nearly every month with our last one ending the day before our tickets expire. :mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-28-2007, 12:27 PM
We had 11 day park hopper length of stay passes this month.
Good luck!
Jen