PDA

View Full Version : P&P Party Poll

BronxTigger
07-26-2007, 08:43 PM
When is everybody going to the Pirate & Princess Party? I am interested to see how many people from Intercot are going on each night.

I'll be there on August 18th. :number1:

:pirate:&:princess::party:

crazypoohbear
07-26-2007, 09:32 PM
We are going August 31 but I haven't heard of anyone else going that night. I think I'll have the place to myself

BronxTigger
07-26-2007, 09:43 PM
We are going August 31 but I haven't heard of anyone else going that night. I think I'll have the place to myself

That is why I wanted to do this poll, and also make it so people could see who voted for what. There are many threads scattered throughout the boards, but it's hard to know who is going when. I know there are a few other people from Intercot who are also going on the 18th like me, but it should be interesting to see who all is going and when.

kakn7294
07-27-2007, 12:50 AM
We'll be there on Aug 18. I'm trying to decide what to do as far as dressing up. I want to dress up but being "plus-sized" has really limited my options since I want to do a Princess thing - preferably Ariel - but I don't want anything that will be hot. DD 12 will be a pirate and DD 7 will be wearing Jasmine's wedding gown.

DisneyWhirled
07-27-2007, 01:41 PM
We will be there on Aug 15th. I am waiting for the costumes to come out at our local party store to find a princess costume for me. DH, DD & DS are all set....

What I wonder is how are they going to keep the chocolate treasures from melting...hehehe

DH says, "It's Disney, they have already figured that out!!"

SBETigg
07-27-2007, 01:45 PM
August 24th, and I am not dressing up but I think it will be lots of fun. So looking forward to it!

BronxTigger
07-27-2007, 07:04 PM
My ticket came today! It has Mickey flying over the castle with Tinkerbell, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald. Yay! :thumbsup:

DestinationWDW
07-27-2007, 07:28 PM
We are going Aug 11th. My MIL got us all matching Pirate T-shirts on her recent cruise to Bermuda (although I've always wanted to be a princess, lol). I still have my Mickey Pirate ears I'll pair with the shirt, because like Kathy, I too do not want to be too hot. I've already been way too hot at MNSSHPs!!!! Can't wait!!!

Donalds Duckie
07-28-2007, 12:38 PM
I'm going Sept. 3. Still deciding on whether or not I'll dress up but if I do I will definitely be a Princess.:mickey: It sounds like a fun Party! I hope some of us end up attending on the same night. It would be fun to meet up at least briefly.

Enjoy the Party everyone!:thumbsup:

kakn7294
07-28-2007, 02:07 PM
I've decided that I'm wearing my Ariel T-shirt and a Princess tiara. I want to dress up but it's going to be much too hot. I'm trying to convince DH to dress up - maybe I can get him into a pirate hat and T-shirt. DD 7 is going all out in the Jasmine gown. DD 12 is wearing shorts and a white shirt but then topping it with her Jack Sparrow vest, belt, and Pirate Mickey ears.