PDA

View Full Version : Customized Maps

Tynkerbelle
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with the Disney website when trying to order customized maps? I keep getting a message that the page is down for maintenance - this has been going on all week.....

LauraF
07-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Me too.

I was on the phone with WDW last week when I tried to make a payment and they told me they were going to be doing work on all the pages and certain sections would be up and down.

bibbidiboo3
07-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I had trouble last week, too. But on Sunday morning I was able to get through and order them. Just keep trying - from what I've read on hear, they're worth the trouble.:mickey:

diznedreamin
07-26-2007, 07:22 PM
I actually just received my customized maps in the mail today!:mickey: They really are worth the trouble. They are double sided though, one side is MGM and the other is AK, the other map has MK and Epcot. There is one that has the entire world on it, including all the resorts, I think I might frame that one!;)

When I ordered mine, I was also trying to start my itinerary but couldn't change the date or anything else for that matter. I emailed Disney, and they responded that they knew this was an ongoing problem and that technical teams were engaged, but they had no estimated time of fix.:(

Hopefully it comes back up soon! Enjoy your maps once you get them!:)

IloveDisney71
07-26-2007, 10:09 PM
I actually just got my second set of maps last week. When I ordered my first set about a year ago, I was disappointed that they were double sided, but then I heard that you could reorder a set after 6 months(I think it's 6 months). I am planning on framing mine and putting them in our game room. They are really attractive. :)
I don't know about trouble with the map ordering section of the website, but I have been unable to log on to my Vacation Plans to check my balance and other reservation information. I've been trying for 2 weeks with no luck. I even emailed them and they sent me some tips that were supposed to allow me to login, but they didn't work. :(

Magic Smiles
07-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Any word on the maps being available to Canadians yet?

BMan62
07-27-2007, 09:00 AM
Any word on the maps being available to Canadians yet?

Sent you a PM that might be able to help you out.

doobie11
07-30-2007, 12:26 PM
I too am trying to get the custom maps. I live in Canada, but have a friend in Michigan who would be happy to have them shipped to her, but the website wouldn't let me do that either. Is there a trick to it? My printer just won't do them justice if I print them myself. Thanks

Disneymom4ever
07-30-2007, 12:35 PM
I've also been trying for the past week to order them, keep getting the same message about system is down, and try again later. It's frustrating, but I'll keep trying!

Disneymom4ever
07-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Well, good news, I just tried again, and had no problem! So just keep trying, I'm really excited to see what they'll look like! :mickey:

Dedivah
07-30-2007, 02:23 PM
I have been trying for weeks with no luck! :(

dog-ears
07-30-2007, 04:15 PM
I have been trying for weeks with no luck! :(

I have too but I finally got it to work today - I'm so excited! Keep trying, Dedivah :mickey:

But it shouldn't be that difficult - surely they can make the site more user-friendly!