PDA

View Full Version : the Yak and Yeti?

Nettie
07-26-2007, 12:51 PM
while heading for everst in AK, we noticed some construction and a sign for a new fine dining place called the Yak and Yeti... anyone know anything about this new place?

it sounds exciting since there are no sit down places in AK yet, and if your on the dining plan it makes life difficult.

Figment!
07-26-2007, 03:11 PM
From What’s New, What’s Next (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=110544)
This November, guests who travel to the land of Asia in Disney's Animal Kingdom will get a real taste of that exotic part of the world with Yak & Yeti Restaurant. Inspired by the western Himalayan foothills in India and Nepal, this Asian-fusion establishment will offer table-service dining and a full-service bar, as well as quick-service food and beer-garden options, and retail offerings from Pan-Asia ranging from silk purses, incense and saris to fine teapots. It will seat 250 inside for table-service dining and 350 in a quick-service courtyard.

Sunshine1010
07-27-2007, 02:37 AM
I'm assuming it will be included on the dining plan?

And...it will be open in January?

And, when can I make ADR's (or do they even take them?)...

.......gosh, I'm so 'out of the know'......

krose78
07-27-2007, 11:06 AM
They should open in November. I know they weren't taking reservations for the table service section as of the end of June, I don't know about now. It would probably be on the dining plan for next year.