PDA

View Full Version : Nervous about upcoming trip

Rosanne
07-26-2007, 12:49 PM
We're leaving on August 12th :cloud9: for WDW, but I am somewhat concerned. We (my parents, brother 19, me 23- all Disney experts and enthusiasts) are traveling with another family that has 17 year old twin girls. I know I will be amused and entertained, but I'm not sure about them, especially at night. We are staying at the BW. Any suggestions would be appreciated from my fellow intercotees! :mickey:

animalkingdomguy
07-26-2007, 01:14 PM
You could rent on of the four person "bicycles" to tool around the boardwalk. We just enjoy walking around see the sights. There are free boat rides on the water ferries. They could walk to MGM or EPCOT. There's Illuminations each night at EPCOT. The girls can lounge at the pool. The Fantasia mini-golf is a short way off near the Swan. I hope this helps.

SBETigg
07-26-2007, 01:39 PM
I wouldn't worry much. Two seventeen-year-old girls should find plenty to do to entertain themselves safely at WDW. They may not even need any expert advice. If they need some nighttime entertainment, the boardwalk is right there, the pool, they could bus to Downtown Disney.

NJMan66
07-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Between DTD events, movies... and Epicot at night, it may turn out these girls have more fun than you. Just be prepared to separate at night.