PDA

View Full Version : Last Night!

Tynkerbelle
07-26-2007, 12:40 PM
So yesterday was the four week mark after my surgery and I celebrated by going to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway! It was so awesome!

Of course today I'm paying the price - my foot is killing me.... I went to the doctor Monday and have to take it easy one more week and then I can start my month of physical therapy... YIKES!

ImagiAsh
07-26-2007, 12:44 PM
How did you get those tickets?! I'm sure you had to book them in advance, because I was there yesterday trying to get one ticket for either last nights performance or any this weekend. They are completely sold out. Granted, I've seen the show twice, but I really don't remember it because I was younger. Anyway, how did it go? Great show, isn't it?

Rest up that foot!

Tynkerbelle
07-26-2007, 01:07 PM
I had been wanting to see it for a while and never got around to it. I found out it was closing just before my surgery, but still didn't get the tickets because I wasn't sure what my condition would be.... I finally called Ticketmaster on the 20th and was able to get three premium tickets for last night's show- the seats were great and the show was just incredible! I had thought by the fourth week I would be up and around and wasn't expecting the doctor to tell me I needed another week off it :( Needless to say, I'm taking it very easy today!

conorsmom2000
07-26-2007, 07:41 PM
I'm so glad you were able to go - but so very jealous too! That was the one show I really wanted Conor to see, and now I think it's run ends this weekend! :( We had tickets for last September, but something happened and we had to give them away as we couldn't go. I truly regret not getting him there to see it!

I hope you are feeling better soon - take care of yourself!