PDA

View Full Version : Where is Tusker House?

Disneyatic
07-26-2007, 12:04 PM
Can someone tell me where Tusker House is located inside Animal Kingdom?
We want to eat breakfast here in September!!

I appreciate it!

animalkingdomguy
07-26-2007, 12:11 PM
It is located in the Harmabee village. Currently, it is down for a rehab being converted to a table service resturant. Check back with Dinsey for the reopening date and menu.

SurferStitch
07-26-2007, 12:33 PM
As of this past weekend, they still weren't taking ADR's yet for the new Donald's Safari Breakfast that will be opening in the old Tusker House. DH and I want to eat there in December, so I just keep calling back each week to see if they've opened up the ADR's yet.

ThanxForNoticin
07-26-2007, 12:39 PM
Tusker House is located near the entrance of the Kilamangaro Safari. I don't know how things will change when they reopen, but they have always been one of our favorite places for breakfast - especially the cinnamon rolls. Enjoy.

snifflesmcg
07-26-2007, 12:46 PM
Yes, unfortunately, Tusker House is going from a CS to a TS meal.

Figment!
07-26-2007, 03:15 PM
The Tusker House will be closed for renovations this September.

From rehabs (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp)
Tusker House Restaurant will be closed from August 20 through November 16, 2007. The restaurant is being converted from a quick-service restaurant to a buffet restaurant. Beginning November 18th, it will offer a character breakfast buffet, called Donald's Safari Breakfast, and a lunch/dinner buffet. Donald's Breakfastosaurus character breakfast at Restaurantosaurus will be discontinued after November 5.

For future or other reference, it is Number 9 on the Animal Kingdom Dining Guide Map. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/diningguide/animalkingdommap.asp)

Disneyatic
07-26-2007, 03:25 PM
Oh, I am bummed that it is going to be closed. It seemed like a great option for a quick breakfast.

Figment-thanks for the dining guide map, this is exactly what I was looking for and couldn't find!!