PDA

View Full Version : Can you add a day to an 8 day hopper?

crazeedizneefinatic
07-26-2007, 11:55 AM
I know this question probably has been adressed before so I apologize, lol:blush: Right now we have an 8 day hopper for each of us. The day we check in we might want to run over to ride the newly refurbished Haunted Mansion. Can we add the day once we check in or does that have to be done before we go? Also is it a matter of a few dollars for each ticket? Thanks so much!

Mickey'sGirl
07-26-2007, 11:58 AM
When we went in April we had a brand new never used 5 day hopper for our DS3. On the day we checked in, I went to the Concierge at the hotel and "upgraded" the 5 day hopper to a 10 day hopper for a few dollars and no problem! I believe the rule is that the ticket cannot have been used prior to adding on to it -- but I could be mistaken. All I know is that it was painless!!

crazeedizneefinatic
07-26-2007, 12:12 PM
Thanks! I was hoping it was that easy.

K8screen
07-26-2007, 02:07 PM
I could be wrong, but I thought you could add days at guest sevices in hotels OR in the parks ar any time, even after you have used a few days. We thought we might have to do this, and I THINK someone on these boards said it was ok. I'm sure someone will give you a proper answer

mainemajor
07-26-2007, 02:49 PM
I beleive that you can add days to your tickets until they have all been used up.

CleveRocks
07-26-2007, 07:13 PM
You can add to/upgrade tickets within 14 days of first use. So yes, you can add that extra day pretty much whenever, at roughly $2 per ticket.

DizneyRox
07-26-2007, 07:46 PM
Can we add the day once we check in or does that have to be done before we go?
Actaully you can add two days... They can be added up until 14 days from first use of the tickets. Well, in this case, 12 days. You will need the two days after that to actually use the 2 days you want to add.