PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations

jenperich
07-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Can someone tell me how beautiful the Christmas decorations are around the resort? I'm going in November and I know the decoration will be out. I just want to know what's so good about it. I can imagine, it is Disney, and it's beautiful in the most mundane part of the year. So, I can only imagine what it will be like during the holidays. But, does anybody have pictures of it? If you do, please share! Thank you in advance.

mickeys_princess_mom
07-25-2007, 10:50 PM
Let your imagination run wild...Then it's way past that! And it's so cool how each park and resort match the decorations to the themes so well...Don't forget the Florida SNOW! Truly magical!!!! :santa3:

animalkingdomguy
07-26-2007, 12:08 PM
We love the Christmas decorations at the parks. Don't miss the gingerbread houses and unique trees at each resort.

Pixie Dust '59
07-26-2007, 10:20 PM
I have been twice at Christmas Time. You need to see it to believe it. Go see the Gingerbread house at GF. They sell Gingerbread cookies and houses out of it. If you go see the Osborn Lights don't go when they first turn them on. Wait 30-45 min before going it. The crowds should be down a little. Have fun.

:sleigh:

IloveDisney71
07-26-2007, 10:26 PM
If you love Disney and you love Christmas, then you will REALLY LOVE Disney at Christmas. Disney really goes all out with their decorations. Make sure you make plans to see the parades at all the parks. I caught the Christmas parades at the AK and MGM and it was neat to see how they changed the parades for Christmas. You will definitely be in the Christmas spirit, even when you go home.:snowman::santa:

AllDisney
07-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Our first time ever Christmas trip to WDW was Dec.06. It was unbelievable. Make sure you see the ginger bread house at the GF. Take in the parades! Make sure you check out the lights at MGM. Enjoy he snow!

See if you can find the time to visit other resorts to take in the individual decorations that can be seen at the different resorts.

Have a great time:winter:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
07-27-2007, 09:05 PM
My husband and I will be seeing the decorations in November from the 7th thru 17th, celebrating our ten year anniv. ( belated anniv. trip ) It's actually on Oct. 18th. We usually go in October for the Halloween decorations. This year we wanted to see the X-MAS festivities( 3 months to go and counting)..:santa3::santa3::santa3: