PDA

View Full Version : Stroller Length of Stay- Does 1 double=2 singles?

Chrisx2
07-25-2007, 04:55 PM
If you use the multi-day rental option, a single stroller is $8 a day and a double is $16. If we get double stroller vouchers for the length of our trip, can we use it to get two single strollers on the days we will split up some? (still only using one ticket) The price is the same but I didn't know if anyone here had done this. Thanks!

CleveRocks
07-25-2007, 05:26 PM
If you use the Length of Stay option, a single stroller is $8 a day and a double is $16. If we get double stroller vouchers for the length of our trip, can we use it to get two single strollers on the days we will split up some? (still only using one ticket) The price is the same but I didn't know if anyone here had done this. Thanks!I'm not trying to be nit-picky, I'm trying to be helpful ... :teach:

Just to clarify, there's no such thing as a length of stay rental. The stroller people don't know how long you're staying for. It's a multi-day rental. Pick the number of days you want. Any number higher than "1" will constitute a multi-day rental and will earn you the discount and the ease of not waiting in the pay line for subsequent rentals.

It's a $2 per day discount, so the $10 singles become $8 and the $18 doubles become $16, as you said.

If the CMs want to be picky, they won't let you get two singles from one "double" rental pass. If they want to be nit-picky, they might make you turn in a double pass for a refund, and then with that cash you can pay for the two singles. We had to do it that way mid-way through our last trip, after the kids fought too much in the double. They made us go through the motions of getting a refund and then paying for the "new" rentals. Money changed hands, but of course exactly every penny they refunded us went right back into the cash register for the two singles rentals.

So you can do it, but it might take a few extra minutes depending on the CMs involved.

As long as you have your original receipt, unused stroller passes are completely refundable at any of the 4 parks' stroller rental places.

Chrisx2
07-25-2007, 11:04 PM
Multi-day rental! I couldn't think of what it was called.

Our two are 6 and 5 and should be fine in a double. But they are brother and sister so a battle for space wouldn't be totally unexpected.:) I'll ask when I purchase the rental and see what the CM says. Thanks again!