PDA

View Full Version : Ride/Stroller Question

Dyanna
07-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Is there a place to store the stroller on all those rides in which an infant/toddler can go on or are these spots only found in FantasyLand?

Lizzie
07-25-2007, 02:46 PM
There is stroller parking everywhere. It will be very obvious when you see it. In Fantasyland though they do come around and repark the strollers to keep them organized so it may not be right where you left it.

mickey&missy
07-25-2007, 02:49 PM
Theres stroller parking everywhere in all the parks. There are so many little kids in the parks they need all the parking they can get.

GrumpyFan
07-25-2007, 03:06 PM
STROLLER TIP: I saw this posted a while back. Since all strollers look alike, especially the rented ones, tie a handkerchief, or blanket or something identifiable around the handle so it is more easily recognized. It can save you a lot of time when coming out of an attraction where they've been re-arranged.

mook3y
07-25-2007, 03:08 PM
STROLLER TIP:I saw this posted a while back. Since all strollers look alike, especially the rented ones, tie a handkerchief, or blanket or something identifiable around the handle so it is more easily recognized. It can save you a lot of time when coming out of an attraction where they've been re-arranged.

GREAT TIP here! The strollers DO get re-arranged by castmembers frequently.

kathiep
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
GREAT TIP here! The strollers DO get re-arranged by castmembers frequently.

I'll never forget the first time we came out of an attraction and our stroller wasn't where we left it! For that fraction of a second, we actually thought someone took it until we saw a CM re-arranging others! :blush: