PDA

View Full Version : DVC - Individual Villas AC Controls??

JANNINO
07-25-2007, 02:27 PM
We're considering purchasing points in DVC and I just realized that I do not know for sure if each villa has its own individual AC controls or is the temperature preset by DVC. I would guess that each villa in all of the WDW DVC resorts have individual AC controls (and heat controls although heat is probably not used much if at all).

Can anyone give me the answer to this question by DVC resort?

:thanks:

DessertDivaFL
07-25-2007, 02:58 PM
We stayed at SSR in June and there was an individual temp control in the Studio.

GreenBeetle
07-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Definitely an individual control in the 2-bedroom we had at SSR. It's a constant battle in our family since I'm always hot and set the temp very low. :freeze:

wendy*darling
07-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Every DVC Resort and all of the WDW Resorts have individual controls for AC in the room.
Most of them have been recently upgraded to be more efficient- motion sensors to detect if you are in the room or not. Sometimes this is a problem trying to keep it cold enough while you are sleeping, but it is more efficient. All rooms on property will eventually be upgraded to the new system.

lockedoutlogic
07-25-2007, 09:04 PM
I don't think that any walt disney operated resort ever didn't have individual AC units....

I guess they just said "If holiday inn, comfort inn, and best western can do it...so can we!!";)

but seriously...the new enviro friendly disney world (use that term loosely) will never not have individual climate controls.....that sounds more like "1984" than "eco-friendly" in this day and age....