PDA

View Full Version : Ok - I caved and ordered some Crocs - Nile style

ChewyStriker
07-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Although I think Crocs are ugly (no flames please) - I do somewhat like the looks of these Nile ones and just ordered some for walking on our Sept. Disney trip.

Does anyone have any experience with these? It seems comments were mixed as to if they run big or small, so I printed out the foot chart on the Crocs website, and went true to size with a 7.

Normally, I'm a Birkenstock girl, but I'm giving this a try.:mickey:

angedeaile
07-25-2007, 02:21 PM
My favorite crocs are my cute ballerina slipper ones (prima). I also have the mary janes and niles. The niles are super comfy, excellent pick.

I did notice that the sizes are a bit off from other shoes. I am sure the chart is accurate.

I agree that the original crocs do look a bit....well...a good way to describe it isn't ugly, but cartoonish. Although, I think the company is doing a good job at expanding the look to please different tastes.

An example of their new products are their Sassaris. I am curious as to how comfy those would be. They definitely look cool.

dolphinmickey9170
07-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Great choice, I love my crocs, I wear them at work (ER) every day!! No pain in legs, feet etc. Gotta love 'em.

Sunshine1010
07-25-2007, 03:00 PM
I ordered the NILE style from the internet a few months ago.

They ran small.

I wear a 9, and their size 9 does NOT fit at all....they were small.

Get a size bigger.

Good luck!!!

dog-ears
07-25-2007, 04:52 PM
I have some Nile crocs and I like them but I've never worn them an entire day of walking around. I got a 71/2 and they're fine but an 8 would probably have been a little more roomy. They are a snugger fit than my Beach crocs for sure. If you're in doubt, I would go up a half size.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-25-2007, 07:26 PM
I just got my Cleos today. So far so good. I have them on here at work. I work part time at a jewelers so I'm on my feet at least 4 hours a night. I hope they live up to their reputation. I bought them in anticipation of our August trip.

I even bought my 4yo nephew a pair of the sandals and he seems to love them. They looked huge on his feet but they didn't fall off.

I got my normal size and they fit fine. The straps actually seem a little loose but I'll manage to not come out of them.