PDA

View Full Version : Question!

carousel301
07-25-2007, 10:42 AM
I have booked a stay for October 7 to 13 with a 5 day park hopper pass. We have tickets to MNSSHP for October 8. Here is my question, would you keep it the same or add a night to the stay. Since we have tickets to MNSSHP and can get in the park at 4:00 I could use the extra park ticket for another day instead of being at the park all day and night. The only thing is we have an ADR at the castle for dinner at 4:20. Do you think this is worth it? If we do this, can I get in the park at 4:00 and make the dinner at 4:20?

Thanks so much!

faline
07-25-2007, 11:39 AM
In my past experience with the evening parties, Disney does, indeed, allow you to enter the park at around 4 or so. I did this last for the Pirate and Princess Party when we had pre-party reservations at Tony's.

That said, however, it is always possible that Disney will strictly enforce the party entry time and not allow individuals to enter earlier on party tickets. To date, their practices have allowed you to do what you're suggesting.

TheRustyScupper
07-25-2007, 12:50 PM
1) Add a day.
2) It only costs $2 plus tax per person to go from 5-day to 6-day tix.

carousel301
07-25-2007, 01:05 PM
I am not thinking about adding another day at the park, just another night. I was going to not go on the day of the MNSSHP until 4:00. We would arrive a day early and use one of our already purchased days and go the day before the MNSSHP if I can get in at 4:00 and make it to dinner at 4:20.

dolphinmickey9170
07-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Absolutely, add another night. The longer the better in my book. It is posted on this site somewhere about entering at 4pm that night, as well as on the WDW site too. You can get in at 4 and make it to your adr's with no problem. Besideds, they will hold your ressie for 15 minutes past your time and then they drop you off the list. Trust me, been there done that, but didn't mean too. The bus broke down.