PDA

View Full Version : Where to Park for EPCOT on Sat

DDuck66
07-25-2007, 10:19 AM
We are going to EPCOT this Saturday (28th of July). Should we park at the TTC and take the monorail or drive all the way into the EPCOT parking lot. Which would be easier???
:donald::donald::donald:

CleveSJM
07-25-2007, 10:22 AM
I would recommend driving all the way to the EPCOT parking lot. Especially if you are getting there fairly earlier. Might be a little more walking but a lot less waiting...

Have a great time!

me...
07-25-2007, 11:26 AM
I also would recommend parking at EPCOT and walking in. That parking lot is alot smaller than the TTC. And you won't have to worry about hopping the monorail back to TTC at the end of the night and then the tram to your car along with all the people exiting the MK.

Have a great time! -Christie

P.s if you want your monorail fix ride it to the TTC and back it's always fun : )

dolphinmickey9170
07-25-2007, 11:44 AM
I also have to agree with parking at Epcot. This way you don't have to fight the monorail crowd to and from Epcot and you can just walk right to your car at the end of the evening. Have fun.

TheRustyScupper
07-25-2007, 11:50 AM
1) We have a set routine for MK/Epcot parking.
. . . drive to Epcot and park
. . . take monorail to MK (optional)
. . . at lunch, take monorail back to Epcot
. . . drive out from Epcot

2) Epcot has the largest parking lot at WDW.
3) It has the best traffic flow for exiting in crowds.
4) The trams make parking as easy as any other lot.

irish1967
07-25-2007, 01:32 PM
EPCOT parking lot - here's why...

On our last visit, my sil, niece and I planned to spend the day at EPCOT and MGM while "the boys" went to see NASA.

Since my niece LOVES the monorail, we decided to park in the TTC and take the monorail to EPCOT and then get on with our day (taking the launch to/from MGM from the International Gateway.)

We park at the TTC, take the monorail to EPCOT, get our bags checked by security, and standing in line to get in, my SIL realizes that she left their tickets back at the condo.

We left our condo at 8:30 that day - and were back in the car having accomplished nothing at 10:30 :mickey:

We ended up at DTD for lunch and then just went back to the condo :( had we parked at EPCOT, we probably could have gotten our tickets and been back in the park by 10:30.

Fantasmic
07-25-2007, 04:55 PM
If you are Epcot-ing all day, then park at Epcot, you'll definatly feel better when, after a long day at the park you don't have to compete with the long journey on the monorail.

GrmGrninGost
07-25-2007, 07:19 PM
I think it's easier to park at EPCOT, but, there is something really magical about arriving there on the monorail! Your call! :mickey:

RocknRoller94
07-26-2007, 02:05 PM
Probably easier to park at Epcot, but it's so much fun to park at the TTC and take the Monorail.:mickey: