PDA

View Full Version : Kiddie concierge at MK

alliekat
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm hoping someone has seen this. I recently came across some info about a kiddie concierge station in Tommorrowland, from what I read its a changing room, bathrooms and an area for families with small children to rest for a few minutes. There may also be one in Adventureland by Pirates. Has anyone else heard about this or seen it? I will be down in the World in two weeks with an 11 month old so any info would be helpful.
Thanks.:mickey:

krose78
07-25-2007, 10:55 AM
The only thing I am aware of is the babycare centers that the have at all the parks the one in MK is over by the Crystal Palace Restaurant. They are very nice even sell formula, baby food, diapers..etc of course I'm sure it is $$$$ but they have rocking chairs, tv i believe and changing tables.

wdw_bound
07-25-2007, 08:37 PM
I am sure you are talking about the Babycare Centers. They have one in each park and are a lifesaver! In MK, it is just past the Crystal Palace Restaurant. In Epcot, it is between Mexico and Tomorrowland. In MGM, it is just past the entrance to the left (with Guest Services). In AK, it is not too far away from Pizzafari.

All of them have changing areas and rockers for nursing moms. The centers at MK, Epcot and AK have a toddler area with crayons and cartoons (for older sibs while mom is taking care of baby). MGM is somewhat sparse - they have two (I think) individual nursing rooms about the size of a Walmart dressing room and a diaper changing area.

They sell baby supplies. I don't know how much diapers and wipes cost, but I was pleasantly surprised at the price of their babyfood - I think it was around $1 a jar, which, while more than Target, is not badly priced, IMHO.

When we went with my 10 month old, I made it a point to find the baby center at each park (there is not one at DTD, but the guest service staff was very kind and created a nursing area for me), and visited each one several times a day.