PDA

View Full Version : When in the summer months?

mttafire
07-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Its not an issue now but in the future when our kid(s) are in school and we have to goto Diseny during summer break, Is there a "best" time during the summer months to go. On intercot info central it lists the summer months as "crowded" times. Is there a certain time thats a "little" less busy or is june-aug pretty much all the same?

faline
07-25-2007, 10:01 AM
Depending on your school schedule, going in late August (or as late into August as you can get) is usually a bit less crowded than the rest of the summer. If you're unable to do that, I'd suggest going as early as possible after school lets out for the season.

MickeyMousse
07-25-2007, 10:38 AM
I agree with Faline.....mid to late August. When we were living in Orlando, school started August 3rd, so pretty much all of Florida were back to school and the crowds were, in my opinion, alot smaller.

mttafire
07-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Depending on your school schedule, going in late August (or as late into August as you can get) is usually a bit less crowded than the rest of the summer. If you're unable to do that, I'd suggest going as early as possible after school lets out for the season.
I assumed the same...As soon as school is out or in late as possible Aug....Thanks!!:thumbsup: