PDA

View Full Version : MJ travel agents

jenperich
07-25-2007, 07:23 AM
Not sure if I can post this, but...what, if anything, does anyone here do for their MJ travel agents after their trip? I just know that ours is helping us SO much and we're not paying her a dime. Do you guys send them anything or give them anything. I'm just curious. I feel like I should thank them some other way then just saying it. Just curious. Thanks guys!

BigRedDad
07-25-2007, 09:16 AM
I am not sure what others have done. I read their website and they said they do not take payment, gifts, etc. They recommend volunteering time in your community, donating to a food bank, things like that.

From their website:

Magical Journeys does not currently charge any consultation fees for land, cruise or regular packages. We would like it very much if you referred us to your friends and family in order to keep us going.

However, if you have always paid for a travel agents service, and feel the need to do so, we would like to make the following suggestion:

* Make a donation to your local food pantry, homeless shelter or animal shelter......There are so many who have so little.

* Donate an hour or two to clean your local Park or help out your local Little League Organization or School........Children are our future.

* Stop whining for a day! We have become a country of whiners when we have so little to whine about.

Well, there you have it.......do with it what you will!

Mrs Grumpy
07-25-2007, 03:36 PM
I sent our a Thank You postcard from WDW!

ibrowse17
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
I will be booking the next trip. Wendy rocks:thumbsup: