PDA

View Full Version : Do water park days count as a day against MYW ticket??

bcornette
07-24-2007, 10:59 PM
I have aticketing question that I have not been able to find anywhere.
I have 10 day tickets for my upcoming trip but will be staying on property longer than 10 days. If I get water park fun and more can I go to the water parks for an entire day and not have it count against my 10 days of MYW park hopper tickets? Od should I just pick a single waterpark and buy tickets at the gate so I don't lose a day of MYw ticket?

thank you

MMouse6937
07-24-2007, 11:04 PM
If you only go to the water park one day it only counts against your plus options not as a day off of your MYW ticket. For example, one day of our trip we are going to BB in the morning with our plus option and going to the MNSSHP in the evening with the hard tickets we bought. So, that day we do not lose any days off of our MYW tickets. Have fun! :thumbsup:

r4kids
07-25-2007, 12:01 AM
We are doing the 7 day MYW ticket with water and more option. So we have 7 days at the parks and 6 additonal days(with the add on option) at BB, TL and Disney Quest. For a total of 13 days. It does not count against your MYW ticket. Have a great time!!!

faline
07-25-2007, 05:47 AM
Unless you're going to a water park more than once or some combination of water park/Pleasure Island/Disney Quest, I'd probably just buy the one day ticket for the water park. A one day ticket to Blizzard Beach is $41.54 while the 6 option pack will add $50 to the cost of your 10 day ticket. Without the no expiration option, your ticket will expire 14 days after first use.

mttafire
07-25-2007, 09:48 AM
Unless you're going to a water park more than once or some combination of water park/Pleasure Island/Disney Quest, I'd probably just buy the one day ticket for the water park. A one day ticket to Blizzard Beach is $41.54 while the 6 option pack will add $50 to the cost of your 10 day ticket. Without the no expiration option, your ticket will expire 14 days after first use.
Thats what we do..Purchase the myw ticket(usually a 7 day-er) then if we do a water park we just buy a one day ticket.

bcornette
07-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the information.
We are trying to figure out the exact amount of times we want to visit water parks or Disney quest.
We have never been to anything except the 4 main parks. We will definitely be going to TL on the day of our MNSSHP so we don't waste a MYW day.
I am thinking that once my children 3 and 6 go to one waterpark they will want to go again, they love the water.

psychotekkie
07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
And I just want to add one thing, though it probably doesn't apply to your particular vacation.

Using a waterpark option day does not count towards your MYW days BUT if you use it first, like before you ever hit the other themeparks, then it DOES count as your first day toward the 14 day expiry, and also becomes the first day of your package.

(I say this because we will be doing the free dining this August, and can only get in 5 days before the kids have to go back to school. We were hoping that we could use a couple of waterpark days on the 24th and 25th, but were told it would change the date of our package).