PDA

View Full Version : Are there ne flavors of soda at Club Cool in Epcot?

caryrae
07-24-2007, 04:12 PM
I have been hearing that some of the flavors of soda have been changed at Club Cool. This is what I keep seeing, The Club Cool Pavilion in Epcot has updated the flavors they have been serving. They are now serving soda from Chile, Mozambique, Japan, Israel, Mexico, China, Germany, and Italy.

Can anyone verify the changes?

These were the flavors I last knew of,

Smart Watermelon - China
Kinley Lemon - Israel
Lychee Mello - Thailand
Vegitabeta - Japan
Fanta Kolita - Costa Rica
Mezzo Mix - Germany
Beverly - Italy
Krest Ginger Ale - Mozambique

If it is true, Thailand and Costa Rica out and Chile and Mexico in. Only 2 changes.

mdearmas
07-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I don't know about any changes but beware of the Beverly. lol :goofy:

GreenBeetle
07-24-2007, 06:01 PM
I was just thinking about the Beverly today.

The news has been running a story about how bad even one soda a day can be for your health. Being a Coke addict myself, I thought about how the Beverly is bad enough to make anyone turn against soda for good!! :sick:

psychotekkie
07-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Is the Beverly anything like Brio Chinotto? (a fairly bitter, dark, Italian soda).

Also I have never been to Club Cool. Is it hard to find? How can I recognize it from the outside?

SgtTigger
07-24-2007, 08:25 PM
Not sure about the flavors but the last 2 times I was there 2 of them were not working.......

:cop: :tigger:

GhostHost999
07-24-2007, 08:47 PM
I tricked my g/f into drinking a beverly one time...she didn't speak to me for an hour. :thedolls:

Although i must say I was very impressed with the Mozambique Ginger Ale...really good stuff.

cfoshe
07-24-2007, 11:05 PM
i have heard about this place here on intercot, but i have failed to ever find it. it is not on any of the maps that i have, or i just have not seen it. if i come in the front, where do i find this drink station?

GreenBeetle
07-25-2007, 10:02 AM
Is the Beverly anything like Brio Chinotto? (a fairly bitter, dark, Italian soda).

Also I have never been to Club Cool. Is it hard to find? How can I recognize it from the outside?

There's nothing "fairly" bitter about Beverly. It's just plain awful! :ack:

Club Cool is listed as being located at Innovations West. If you PM me, I can give you a link to another website that explains the location (with a photo) and describes each of the sodas before you bravely put them near your mouth. :D

cfoshe: I'd be happy to pass it along to you too. Just send me a PM.

angedeaile
07-25-2007, 02:35 PM
I didn't think Beverly was soo bad. Infact, I didn't hate any of them, but I didn't love any of them either.

Although, it was really hot both times we visited. I am sure anything cold would have pleased me, regardless of what it tasted like.

jszczur5
07-31-2007, 04:48 PM
I was just thinking about the Beverly today.

The news has been running a story about how bad even one soda a day can be for your health. Being a Coke addict myself, I thought about how the Beverly is bad enough to make anyone turn against soda for good!! :sick:

I have heard about this Beverly a few times now. How disgusting is it? What does it taste like? And if it really is so bad, why do they keep it? Is it a kind of cruel joke (like Stitch's GE)?

snifflesmcg
07-31-2007, 07:41 PM
I have heard about this Beverly a few times now. How disgusting is it? What does it taste like? And if it really is so bad, why do they keep it? Is it a kind of cruel joke (like Stitch's GE)?

Beverly is Coke's idea of a cruel joke on Epcot. It's this liquid that, with one sip, can burn the tastebuds out of your mouth forever. It's so gross.:ack::sick:

WLD4
07-31-2007, 10:32 PM
The current flavors are:

Smart Watermelon - China
Kinley Lemon - Israel
Vegitabeta - Japan
Fanta Kolita - Costa Rica
Mezzo Mix - Germany
Beverly - Italy
Krest Ginger Ale - Mozambique
Fanta Manzana (apple) - Mexico

They don't always all work, though.

Jared
07-31-2007, 11:10 PM
Do Italians really like Beverly? Sometimes I think an entire country is playing a joke on Epcot guests.

MickeysEars
07-31-2007, 11:11 PM
oooooooooo I love watermelon! I can't wait to try that one!:cloud9:

jszczur5
08-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Beverly is Coke's idea of a cruel joke on Epcot. It's this liquid that, with one sip, can burn the tastebuds out of your mouth forever. It's so gross.:ack::sick:

You wanna bet my 11 year old son loves it?! (Just to be a pain, of course).

chicade88
08-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Do Italians really like Beverly? Sometimes I think an entire country is playing a joke on Epcot guests.

No, I don't think they think of it as an enjoyable beverage either but rather as something to cleanse the palate between courses.

snifflesmcg
08-01-2007, 03:12 AM
You wanna bet my 11 year old son loves it?! (Just to be a pain, of course).

Ha ha.........boys! They'll do anything to gross us out, lol.

ASweetLov
08-01-2007, 12:21 PM
Next time I am in WDW I have to find this place. Where exactlly is it located?

wendy*darling
08-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Next time I am in WDW I have to find this place. Where exactlly is it located?

i have heard about this place here on intercot, but i have failed to ever find it. it is not on any of the maps that i have, or i just have not seen it. if i come in the front, where do i find this drink station?

It's not hard to find Club Cool.
Enter Epcot at the main turnstiles (in Future World). Pass under Spaceship Earth and head toward the fountain and World Showcase.
Club Cool is on the right side of the Fountain of Nations. There is a large sign that says "Club Cool."

Enjoy! :mickey:

DNS
08-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Those flavors sound about the same as what has always been there to me. Or at least most of them. I think most people have a favorite and would be willing to purchase it to take home if they also sold it there. I wish they would. I love the one from Japan.