PDA

View Full Version : Minnie and Friends Breakfast

IrishMickey
07-24-2007, 02:42 PM
We have been debating back and forth where to have Breakfast. I wanted to try ChipnDale's Storyteller's Cafe, but the Family wants to be in the park ASAP, so I was wondering about Minnie and Friends. We ate their for the Princess Breakfast and we only met two characters at our Table, the rest were so mobbed that they never made it to the tables. Is this still happening or do the Characters make the rounds better. Any advice would be great, thanks:mickey:

Disney Buff
07-24-2007, 03:30 PM
We ate there in mid June and would never do that Character meal again. We were there for 1hr and 1/2 and only a handful of characters came to the tables in our section. Of course, DD2 wanted to see as many as she could. We could just not see sitting there longer for characters that were just not coming over to our section. Granted maybe that was because we had a section outside vs inside. For the money you pay, it was not worth it. It was very crowded and not organized at all. Some of the families even complained and the Cm's just shrugged it off. They even had to drag Minnie out, she was not very friendly to the kids dealing with them very quickly. We loved Goofy's Kitchen as a character meal. Good food and great character interaction.

IrishMickey
07-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Thank You, I think we will make plans elsewhere. :mickey:

Melanie
08-01-2007, 09:46 PM
We just ate here a few days ago, and I'm sad to say the character interaction left a lot to be desired. We really enjoyed the two characters that came to our table, but otherwise we were ignored by the others. :(

ChipnDaleGal
08-06-2007, 04:47 PM
I was at the same breakfast that Melanears mentioned and I agree that we had fun with the two that came by, but we saw a lot of characters that never made it into our room. And I personally think the food stations are set up strangely at this breakfast. We had a blast at Chip and Dale Storytellers Breakfast earlier in the week. With Disneyland everything is so close that you can either dine early and then hit the parks, or do early entry in the parks and walk over for breakfast at Storytellers and then go back to the parks. Or do Storytellers on a day that you plan to go to DCA which opens later. It is so easy to get around there that the back and forth doesn't bother me.