PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney in-Concert Ticket Questions

tarzan_rocks
07-24-2007, 11:58 AM
I have two questions regarding tickets to the Playhouse Disney in-Concert series.

1. Can you choose which show you want tickets for? Or does it work like Fastpass where they give out all the tickets for the 10:00 show first and then give out tickets for the 11:15, etc? For instance, if I’m first in line can I request tickets for my family for the 11:15 show?

2. I understand that everyone need not be present when picking up concert tickets, but we do need a park admission ticket for each person in the party. What about those guests who are under three and do not have park admission tickets? How do I pick up concert tickets for those in my party who are under three?

Thanks for your help.

tr

Christine
07-24-2007, 01:23 PM
You're talking about the concerts in MGM, right?

There is no concert ticket (just regular park admission) required for these.

You just show up at the time of the concert you wish to see.

Check this out...

http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/magicalbeginnings/default.asp

tarzan_rocks
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes, the Playhouse Disney in-Concert series at Disney-MGM Studios. This excerpt is from the link you provided. It describes a ticket distribution for the concerts. My questions are regarding this ticket distribution.

A limited number of FastPass tickets will be distributed for that day's concert starting at 9:00 am in the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Courtyard. This single distribution will be for all show times that day. One valid theme park admission is required for each concert FastPass, although each admission holder need not be present.

tr

Christine
07-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Sorry, I just read the part about admission included with park admission :blush:

I'm sure that since a huge amount of concert go-ers will be under 3, the FP tickets will work like any other FP attraction...those kiddos won't require one.

As for the timing of the tickets, I don't know if they will do those by choice or by whatever time they happen to be on at the time you show up to get one.

Sorry I have not been much help! Someone will surely come along soon!