PDA

View Full Version : What's Going On?

jetsdc
07-24-2007, 09:29 AM
The new MK park hours for November show:

November 17 -- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
November 18 -- 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.

Neither of those nights are Christmas party nights. So is the MK really open super late just for the fun of it? I thought that week was relatively slow, so why would they need to have the park open that late?

I guess it's a good thing, but I remember being there in mid-Nov. a few years ago, and it was standard 7 or 8 p.m. closings. Is something happening in mid-November this year?

diznee_buzz
07-24-2007, 09:40 AM
That is the Saturday and Sunday before Thanksgiving. I've never been during November, but my understanding is that is a busy week. Thanksgiving is early this year (in fact - it's on the first day of the month it can possibly fall on - the 22nd) so that's why it looks like "mid-November", but it's really close to Turkey Day this year!

:turkey:

At least that's my guess!

JPL
07-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Park Hours change based on capacity of the Hotels and I am guessing they are booked solid that week and are expecting large crowds especially on the weekend when locals tend to visit to see the Christmas Decorations,

mickey-mouse35
07-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Yeah--I noticed that too--first week of December was even 1 am--crazy!!! Looks like it's going to be a busy fall!!! I look at it as more time in the parks!! :mickey: