PDA

View Full Version : What is Cinderellabration?

mickey-mouse35
07-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I saw something about Cindererllabration in the official guidebook. What exactly is this show, and is it just for little kids or would adults like it too?

JPL
07-23-2007, 05:47 PM
I was a hsow on the Castle stage that showed the Coronation of Cinderella. It was brought over for HCOE from Tokyo Disneyland. It no longer runs it was replace by Dream Along with Mickey for a YOAMD:mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-23-2007, 05:48 PM
This is a show that doesn't exist anymore. They replaced it with the Dream show which still has some princesses in it in front of the castle. My DD liked it, and we did too, but if it is really hot out, you would be okay skipping it.
Enjoy!
Jen

LibertyTreeGal
07-23-2007, 05:52 PM
I don't know if they are still doing it, but during the Happiest Celebration on Earth they brought the show over from Tokyo, shortened it and ran it during the day (it had been a nighttime spectacular, from what I hear). It was not spectacular. It was a pageant of the princes and princesses from all the Disney flicks coming to Cinderella's Coronation. It was just okay, IMHO. Mostly what it did was block access to the castle every few hours.

mickey-mouse35
07-23-2007, 06:54 PM
OK, now that it has changed to Dream Along with Mickey, what exactly is that, and would adults like? Thanks! :mickey:

LibertyTreeGal
07-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Can't really help much since I haven't seen it, but here is a description

Dream Along With Mickey
It’s a dreams-inspired party and Mickey Mouse and the gang have invited everyone to join in the music and dancing. The power of everyone’s dreams even thwarts the evil Maleficent from spoiling the fun.
Daily at 9:40, 10:40 & 11:40am, 1:00, 2:00, 4:35, 5:35 & 6:35pm
Length of show: 20 minutes

And sometimes you can find shows on youtube

Carol
07-24-2007, 07:36 AM
When in doubt click the tabs at the top of the screen.

From Theme Parks;

Dream Along with Mickey (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/magickingdom/fantasyland/dreammickey/default.asp)

Cinderellabration (http://www.intercot.com/themeparks/magickingdom/fantasyland/cinderellabration/default.asp)