PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party Admission

Red Randal
07-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I can't find the answer anywhere.

I understand that I need a separate ticket for MNSSHP however, I don't know if I need this ticket IN ADDITION to regular MK admission or not?

For some reason I can't find the answer to this anywhere. And that's what the boards are for!! Thanks in advance.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
07-23-2007, 05:43 PM
If you are not planning on doing a park that day you only need a MNSSHP ticket. You can enter after 4pm from what we were told and the party starts at 7pm.

If you are planning on going to MK or any other park that day it will require a ticket for the park.

We are doing DTD for an early lunch, relaxing at the pool for the afternoon and then going in for the party around 4 or so. Keeps the kids from having too long of day and saves an admission day. ;)

HTH

By the way..Not a dumb question!! I had the same one before we bought our MNSSHP tickets!

Red Randal
07-23-2007, 06:21 PM
If you are not planning on doing a park that day you only need a MNSSHP ticket. You can enter after 4pm from what we were told and the party starts at 7pm.

If you are planning on going to MK or any other park that day it will require a ticket for the park.

That's what I assumed but I wanted to make sure. Thanks for the help!

I don't plan on arriving at WDW until around 4pm anyway, so I won't be doing anything else that day.

Darbylew
07-23-2007, 07:04 PM
You do not need a park ticket for the MNSSMP.
Just need a ticket for the party itself. It starts
at 7 pm and you can enter the park at 4 pm. It
is a great party. We love it. There is trick or
treating in the MK. They give you a trick or
treat bag as you enter the park. You will have
a great time. Costumes are welcome but not
scary ones. :mickey: