PDA

View Full Version : Nine Dragons

Figgyluv03
07-23-2007, 12:40 PM
I see in What's new, what's next post that Nine Dragons will be closed in early 08, but doesn't say when it's going to reopen. Anyone have a clue? DBf and I are looking forward to having a nice romantic dinner there in September of 08.

Figgyluv03
07-25-2007, 12:34 PM
If this is closed on our trip, anyone have any other suggestions at Epcot (beside LeCelliar) or at local hotels around there, so we can make it back to watch Illuminations.

Figment!
07-25-2007, 01:04 PM
I see in What's new, what's next post that Nine Dragons will be closed in early 08, but doesn't say when it's going to reopen. Anyone have a clue? A current rehab length has yet to be announced.

The rehab was originally announced for this summer and then it was pushed back to 2008. At the time of the original announcment I believe the rehab was announced as on the order of 3-4 months.

If this is closed on our trip, anyone have any other suggestions at Epcot (beside LeCelliar) or at local hotels around there, so we can make it back to watch Illuminations.If you are just interested in the food, there is a good chance counter service kiosks will be set up in the pavilion that offer a sampling of the standard Nine Dragons fare. This was done during the recent (and still on-going) Japan table service renovations.

Figgyluv03
07-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Thanks Figment! We'll be on the dining plan and I believe we have to push our trip back to October since DBf won't be able to get out of work in September. Hopefully by then it will be reopen! We're gonna pick a back up just in case, but aren't sure where yet.

angedeaile
07-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Hmm..I wonder when the rehab might start.

I just made my ADRs for our trip in January and have one for Nine Dragons (jan 6th).

I wasn't told anything about it being closed during that time, so I assume it won't be closed until after that.....I hope. :fingers:

I guess I need to keep my eyes open for rehab updates just in case.