PDA

View Full Version : Beer in Epcot?

apequet
07-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if they have beer sample size's, in each country @ Epcot? Kind of like, wine tasting, but beer tasting? My hubby would love this!! Thaks!

DisneyTeen
07-23-2007, 12:49 PM
I don't believe that they have sample size beers around epcot. I think some places have 16oz or 20oz drafts and others just bottles. Your on Vacation, no need for sample size. haha

DrumTastik
07-23-2007, 01:18 PM
No sample sizes for beer, although they could sure make a neat program out of a "Beer Passport".:beer:

Maleficent's Dad
07-23-2007, 02:01 PM
There used to be a sampler at the R&C Pub in the UK. 4 smaller glasses of beer (you choose). It wasn't cheap - but you got a decent amount and of different flavors.

Not sure if they're still doing it. :scratch:

I do not believe any other country has sample size. Sorry! :mickey:

Stickey
07-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Beer is usually served by the pint, or in larger glasses such as the yard of beer in the UK, or the one liter bier in Germany. Many restaurants serve beer by the bottle.

Samplers are typically available at brewpubs. Big River Brewing Co. on the Boardwalk may have a sampler.
:beer::beer::beer:

Scar
07-23-2007, 03:59 PM
There used to be a sampler at the R&C Pub in the UK. 4 smaller glasses of beer (you choose). It wasn't cheap - but you got a decent amount and of different flavors.

Not sure if they're still doing it. :scratch:I definitely remember this but also don't know if it's still available.

I think during the Food & Wine Festival booths sell samples.

Crow
07-23-2007, 08:37 PM

Not sure if they're still doing it. :scratch:

I do not believe any other country has sample size. Sorry! :mickey:
i had it a few times. didnt eat there in May so not sure if they still have, but i did stop at the bar a few times:beer:
wish everyplace did

apequet
07-25-2007, 01:45 PM
No sample sizes for beer, although they could sure make a neat program out of a "Beer Passport".:beer:

What is this? Do they still offer it? Thanks!

angedeaile
07-25-2007, 04:47 PM
What is this? Do they still offer it? Thanks!

I don't think such a program exists. It sounds like DrumTastik was just suggesting that it should be a program...a very cool idea btw! I love the name! :thumbsup:

DrumTastik
07-25-2007, 05:39 PM
I don't think such a program exists. It sounds like DrumTastik was just suggesting that it should be a program...a very cool idea btw! I love the name! :thumbsup:

Yeah, unfortunately no such program exists. But there are a number of us out there that enjoy trying all the brews from the World Showcase. A small booklet resembling a US Passport, that would be stamped with each country's "seal" when you purchase a beer would be a neat souvenir of sorts.

My wife received a very similar item during the Food & Wine Fest when she visited the Australian Wine "Walkabout". She got her card stamped from each region she "visited".

Crow
07-25-2007, 06:56 PM
Yeah, unfortunately no such program exists. But there are a number of us out there that enjoy trying all the brews from the World Showcase. A small booklet resembling a US Passport, that would be stamped with each country's "seal" when you purchase a beer would be a neat souvenir of sorts.

My wife received a very similar item during the Food & Wine Fest when she visited the Australian Wine "Walkabout". She got her card stamped from each region she "visited".

id b up for that!:marg::beer:
would b a large passport, as there are so many :beer:and drinks now that i try.
the slushies are good, tried them last trip.

apequet
07-26-2007, 11:21 AM

OH darn!! :( That would be awesome if they had somthing like this. My hubby would be on cloud nine. Thanks for all the info....you guys are great!