PDA

View Full Version : Going in March....maybe. Need advice

Venus0880
07-23-2007, 10:55 AM
My boyfriend and I have two flight vouchers from Delta that must be used by tomorrow. We were thinking we would go ahead and buy tickets for Orlando and spend a week in DW. I'm afraid that they won't be offering the discounted tickets for additional days that they are offering now and we won't be able to afford to go to DW after we fly down. Also, does anyone know if the free dining option will be available? I know the prices haven't been listed yet, but we only have 24 hours to decide where to fly. Thanks!!!!

MarkC
07-23-2007, 11:04 AM
I can't imagine they would have free dining in March. That's normally a very busy time with spring break, Easter, etc. We were there this March 11-17 and it was very busy but we still had a great time. Weather was fantastic. I think Easter is around March 23rd next year so the earlier in March you can go the better. Goo d luck.

Kairi_7378
07-23-2007, 01:02 PM
I went during the last week of March this year. Parks were crowded on Thursday and Friday but nice on the other 3 days. There is no way that they will offer free dining in March. However, there are many ways to go to WDW and not spend a fortune. You can share CS meals in the parks. You can buy park tickets for 3 out of 5 days while you're in Orlando. You can stay off site. There are many web pages dedicated to saving $ in Disney World, and you can still have a great time.