PDA

View Full Version : ? about park tickedts

laward32
07-22-2007, 08:09 PM
We just found out Sunday that my parents were able to exchange their timeshare for a disney timeshare, but its for the end of October.:mpumpkin:(MNSSHP here we come) Don't get me wrong I am:yay:, but now I only have 3 months to get the money together.
My question is if I buy base park tickets and by the time we get there I can afford the park hopper option, can I upgrade them there? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ibrowse17
07-22-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes, you can upgrade them at the parks. Go to City Hall at the MK, or one of the other park's version to do it. :thumbsup:

mainemajor
07-22-2007, 09:12 PM
You sure can, it's done all the time. Good luck saving, I always buy the hopper option it just gives you so much more freedom.:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-22-2007, 09:49 PM
And don't forget the non-expiration if you don't use all the days. I usually buy a 10 day park hopper and save the extra days. Especially since the more days you buy, the cheaper each day becomes.

dolphinmickey9170
07-22-2007, 09:50 PM
You can upgrade any ticket at any time BEFORE they expire.....

CleveRocks
07-23-2007, 01:12 PM
You can upgrade any ticket at any time BEFORE they expire.....This isn't the case for tickets with the no-expiration option. Tickets can only be upgraded or added to within 14 days of first use, even if they have the no-expiration option.